Why?!

I woke up, as I was tied up... Why! I was still in my house, but I was tied up... I had a gag on.

"To be free for the ropes.... you must meet our demands!" A deep voice echoed.

In my mind I face palmed. The three of them walked up to me and looked at me, there was a light on me but the rest of the room was dark... They took off the gag.

"So what do you want?" I asked.

"I want to marry you.." They all said.

"No..." I said.

They looked at me and smiled.

"Then it looks like you are stuck now aren't you?" Mark said...

I rolled my eyes, and bit the rope until it broke. I untied my feet and got up. I brushed my legs off and started to walk forward. Mark grabbed me and handcuffed me to him. Felix handcuffed my hands together, and Jack handcuffed me to him. I just stood there. We started to walk to their house. They pretty much dragging me to their house. We walked into the house and still was being dragged. We sat in the living room. Felix went to grab something from the kitchen. I sat there and Felix came into the room. He opened my mouth and put something in my mouth. I didn't care and swallowed it, then realized my mistake. They unlocked the handcuffs and I just sat there, 5 minutes later. I started to get happy.  I grabbed marks face and made out with him. The pulled Away, turned to Jack and made out with him. Then to Felix and made out with him. I could not control it.. I felt like I needed them now..what did they do to me?

End of chapter

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter... I am sick... So it's hard to think... I did update some other fanfics and I will try to finish the rest today Aswell... So please vote if you liked it and check out my other content, if you like my writing then please follow me... Leave feedback/suggestions, it helps... And ask questions if you want... I hope you are enjoying this book so far! Thank you!
~Crystella~