Drugged...

~~(y/n) POV~~

I was all of a sudden happy, I ran out side and started to kiss random things... And I walked back inside. I ran up to Felix and punch him in the face. Felix fell to the ground. He got up off the floor, then he rubbed his face.

"Guys... What we are doing is wrong..." Felix remarked.

Jack nodded. Mark didn't want to believe it...

Then there were police sirens, outside the house. The police ran and broke down the door, swarming into the house. Everyone put their hands up, even me. I smirked evilly at the boys.

"You three are under arrest for kidnapping a federal agents daughter" a officer yelled.

"I forgot to mention, my mom is a federal agent, and my dad works in the CIA..." I remarked.

Mark, Jack,  and Felix looked towards me..

"W-what?" They all said.

I nodded.

"Thank you glen, thank you for keeping an eye out for me while my parents were gone..." I mentioned.

"Your welcome, anything for my favorite peoples daughter..." He said.

They took Mark, Jack, and Felix to jail. I got escorted home, and sat on my bed. Finally I could feel safe, and actually sit on my bed. All I took was to tell my dads best friend what happened.

"I am finally free"

The End

Thank you guys so much for reading! I loved to write this book, so I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote if you liked it! And check out my other content, if you like my other writing, then follow me! I want to thank you guys for the support! I wouldn't have been motivated to write without it! Thank you so much!
~Crystella~

P.S. If you want me to write a second book, please let me know I'm the comments! Thank you!

P.P.S. My real name is Keaghan... Yea... I use Crystella as a tag name...