How will I escape now...

I couldn't move, I was pinned against the wall, I could feel marks lips against mine and his tongue in my mouth... Jack and Felix standing behind mark, looking quite disappointed... It took mark 10 minutes before he actually pulled away. I was standing there, all I could taste was marks saliva in my mouth.

"dude! That was so uncalled for!" I yelled.

"Watch it! Cuz next time you lose your virginity!" Mark snapped.

I felt the colors melt off of my face, I was pale, I started to feel sick at the thought.

"Mark... Why are you get all spazzy?" Jack asked.

"Yea... It seems like you have a stick uk your butt..." Felix said.

I slowly fell to the floor and hid my fave between my legs... Crossing my arms on my knees.

"If you guys think holding back from a beautiful women like that Is easy! Then you obviously don't like her that much..." Mark exclaimed.

"Aye! I care about her... I would cuddle her all night if I could..." Jack replied.

"I want to just be able to hold her close to me, that sounds nice..." Felix remarked.

Jack and Felix looked at each other...

"You are the abusive one! Look at her... She is scared of you Mark! And you don't want to hurt her... Otherwise, you can go live out somewhere else!" Jack yelled.

"Yea, she literally looks so uncomfortable, and looks like she is about to have a mental break down, or even a panic attack!" Felix mentioned.

Marks face went from mad to worried real quick. He glanced at me, his face went to an extreme worried look. He collapsed to the ground, and started to cry.

"I-I'm so sorry (Y/N)!! I don't know what got into me.... It's just that, Felix has had many girlfriends, Jack gets numbers from many women, and they always have fair and fun relationships! Every girl I have been out with, I cared deeply for... But they abused me... And now I'm just as bad as them..." Mark whimpered.

I looked at him, and smiled. I grabbed his face, looking him in his chocolate brown eye. His eyes were red from crying.... I wiped away his tears and kissed him. I pulled away from the kiss, he was smiling and tear of joy ran down his face... I couldn't help but smile, and hug him...

"See all my life, I have been bullied and they were abusive bullies... I was in elementary school... But then my parents thought it would be best to stay away from those type of people, so I went homeschooled in grade 5... I had no friends in elementary, so it didn't matter to me... year after year, my anxiety grew.. I became more and more lonely, then I found you guys on the Internet, and my loneliness shot away! I decided that in grade 12 I would go to public school because of you guys.... But then YouTube shut down.... And then I felt lost, not excited for this year, but then you guys became my teachers... Thank you! I can't thank you enough! I-I am so grateful to know you guys care about me... It makes me feel welcome to this world, to my life.... " I explained.

Mark, Jack, and Felix were all crying at my speech....

"No one is gonna hurt you again!" Jack yelled.

Mark and Felix agreed..... And I started to cry. Mark grabbed me and cuddled with me, Felix and Jack decided to join in, this felt so great! I felt safe, and they weren't as insane as I anticipated.

End of chapter

Hey guys! That's an emotional chapter!! Hehe!! I'm going to write one or two chapters for this book, I might make a second book, so if you want a second book, please tell me! So if you like this chapter, vote!!! If you like this, check out my other fan fics!!! Follow me if you like my content! Leave feedback and suggestions because it always helps! Ask questions if you want! Thank you so much!
~Crystella~