Unfair play

I got home, but I feel like I was followed. I was walking to my room, no one home, because my parents were out on a business trip. So I sat in my room, reading a book and listening to music. I heard a knock on my bedroom door somehow, my music was not too loud but some one was knocking really loud. I sat there, taking my ear buds out of my ears. It's not safe here.... There was a knock at my window and Felix was right there... Who's outside my door??? And where is the last one of them? My bedroom was on the top floor, so Felix was on a ladder. How did they get into my house, and why did they follow me home?  I'm not safe here... I can't escape, unless I go through the vent... I open up the vent and Jack is right there!! This feels a lot like five nights at Freddie's, I thought to myself. Jack climb out of the vent and hugged me. Mark broke the door down and walked in, Felix opened the window and climbed in. Felix took out a cloth and out it against my mouth. I past out.

~~Marks POV~~

We finally got her, I started to laugh evilly. The others looked at me weird.

"We should get going, before she wakes up...." Jack implied.

I nodded and we were off to our house.

~~time skip~~

I opened the door and we walked in, she was still out cold.

"Ok, let's go tie her to the bed and lock her in the room..." I said joyfully.

We walked up to the main bedroom, tying her to the bed, so she couldn't escape. I stood there and smiled.

"I told you, you wouldn't make it past today..." I whispered.

She started to wake up, and I stood there.

~~(y/n) POV~~

I woke up and I was tied to a bed. This was not my bed... I looked at Mark, Jack, and Felix who were standing there watching me... This is not good....

End of chapter

Hey guys thank you so much for all the support, if you like this chapter, vote! If you would like to see more from me, well you can, I have more stories, and fanfics! Please follow me if you enjoy my content! Asked questions if you would like and I will try to answer them... Please leave feed back and suggestions because that helps a lot, anyways. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I hope you enjoy reading this book so far! Thank you!!!
~~Crystella~~