Let the games begin!

I was hiding and I could hear them running. I was obviously hiding in a high place... How many rounds were there going to be... Let's hope, not very many.... The 5 minute alarm went off and they all yelled "DAMN IT" at the same time. I giggled, and aparently they heard me.... So they were all in the same room I was... I was in the closet, so I was soon to be caught, the closet door started to open, then the timer went off. Mark was opening the closet and yelled "damn it!!" When he seen me leap off the top shelf, all he had to do was tap or poke me and I would have to kiss him. I was giggling as I ran away.

"5...4...3...2...1! GO!" Jack yelled

I climbed through a window and went on the roof, I climbed onto the top roof.  I listened as they scrambled around to find me. The 5 minute bell went off, and I heard all of them yell "DANG IT!" They started to run faster, and I was laughing. The 10 minutes was up and I got off the roof and slide into the window.

" you can't win, I'm took good..." I snickered.

"Oh yeah?" Mark replied.

He walked towards me and pinned me against the wall.

"5...4...3...2..1, go!" He said in a seductive tone.

He then started to make out with me, i tried to escape but couldn't. What am I going to do?!

End of chapter

Hey guys I know it's a short chapter, but it's still good! Please vote if you liked it, I make more fanfics, please go check them out! And if you like my other fanfics, please do follow me, I will make more! And please leave feedback and suggestions! That helps a lot, and ask questions! Thank you guys so much for the support! And thank you for reading!
~Crystella~

P.S. Even words can't explain how thankful I am to have great viewers like you guys, Thank you so much!