Tomorrow

I finally got home, I was relieved. I looked around my house and made sure I packed weapons for the dread of tomorrow.  Some pencils, scissors, and other supplies that wouldn't seem to be used as a weapon. I smirked as I picked up more stuff, shoveling the stuff into my bag. I had everything set, and I decided to go to sleep earlier because, why not?

~~time skip~~

I woke up and looked at the time it was 6:45 am, so might as well get up, I walked to the closet and got my normal cloths on, and I didn't wear make up, I was too lazy to do that. So I walked down stairs to make myself breakfast, my mom and dad were on a business trip. I brushed my teeth and put Deodorant on, as well as using the washroom. It was 8 am by the time I finished getting ready, so I slide my shoes on and grabbed my things and walked to school.

~~time skip~~

After a 15 minute walk to school, I sat down in a bench, and just chilled. I took out my phone to read my favorite fanfiction. I got lost in time because it seemed like the time went by fast... The bell rang, the challenge has began. I walked to the first classroom I had today, socials.... I walked in the class to see no one in the classroom, I smiled and walked in. Out of no where, I was hugged?! Mark's bristly face, rubbing against my neck. I was a bit nervous, I seen something shiny in the corner of my eyes and Mark was trying to drug me?!? I freaked out and slapped the needle out of his hands. I turned around and punched him in the face. "So that's what you guys are up to! Your trying to kidnap me!!" I exclaimed.

He nodded,"your smarter then you look, I will give you that, but I can be smarter...." He said.

He began to teach the lesson for today's class, and handed me a piece of paper, it was a work sheet, but it smelt funny. I looked at it, and found a small bug and put it on the paper. Immediately, the bug fell asleep... I pushed the paper off the desk with my pencil. And the bell rang, I got up and was relieved, it's off to survive another block with these maniacs...

End of chapter

Hey sorry guys, it's a bit shorter but I hope you enjoy it!! And thank you guys for the support!! Thank you to DeannaMcManus101 1p_China_aru EdisaOmerovi and KawaiiCaitlyn123 for the support, and if you like this chapter, please vote for it! Please do follow me, I make other fan fic, please leave questions, suggestions, and feed back, because I would love to answer questions, take in suggestions, and see the feed back, because it will help with future chapters, and help me with other fan fiction.... I have 6 fan fic'S and a few books, more to come out soon, so please check those out! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And thank you so much for reading!
~Crystella~

p.s. Go check out those I tagged above, they make amazing books and fanfic's :)