Survived

As I made my way to the next class, I noticed kids around me, started to act a slight bit strange. They seemed a bit hypnotized... I don't understand why, it seemed like they were mindless zombies, roaming through the halls. They all started head towards me and I dashed for class. I slammed the door behind me, and was breathing heavily. Jack snickering as I came in.

"Welcome darling, looks like you survived through the first block, but trust me! You won't be making it through this one! He snickered.

I was slightly confused but was up for the battle. I was about to sit in a seat but I seem that there was probably a trap set up. So I decided to stay standing up. His smirk turned to a frown.

"Why aren't you sitting down?" He wondered.

"It's a trap" I mentioned.

He looked at me, then looked at his desk, I could hear him mumble "dang it" under his breathe. I stood there and waited.

"What's the lesson today?" I asked.

"Chemistry" he said in reply.

I cringed at the thought of what he meant by that. It could mean anything, such as actual chemistry class, or other things...

"What do you mean by that?" I asked

"Like, actual chemistry, that's the unit we are on..."  He replied.

I was sort of relived, but by the time the unit was over, I might be living with those maniac's. I have to survive, I must make it through the day, and not let them see where I live... I continued to think. I started to go into my own world, to plan stuff out in my mind. Then I felt arms wrap around me, and kisses on my neck. I felt shivers going down my spine. I came back into reality and realized that Jack was hugging and kissing me. I screamed, making him jump back, and falling on to a desk chair. He sat there for a second and then he fainted. He fainted because that's what type of drug or chemicals that were put on the chairs. It was a type of drug that gets absorbed by your skin, and in this case, you faint, or what it now looks like, knocked out. I looked at him, and the bell rang, I was so full of joy that I made it, well not quite yet. I have made it half way. I walked into the halls abs realized, everyone was still lifeless zombies, after me... So I ran to the next class, slamming the door behind me when I got there. I heard evil snickering, that isn't good....

End of chapter.

Hey guys hope you are enjoying it so far!! Please vote if you liked this chapter, follow me if you like what you see, I make other fan fic's and stories and stuff... So go check those out!! Please leave feedback and suggestions, that always helps, unless if it's to be hurtful, never try to destroy someone's confidence to be "cool" it is pointless.... If you have any questions, please do ask them! Thank you so much!
~Crystella~