Next class

I walked into to the next room to see jacksepticeye, I was so excited, but once again it was just me in that class... Science is going to be fun! So I sat down and Jack was so happy to see me, he seemed a bit energetic, and he jumped over his desk and came to me. "Your my first student of the day!!!" He yelled at me.

"I have this class to teach them I have math at the end of the day!" He yelled once more.

He really was loud in real life. I was smiling at his reaction of me coming into the classroom. "So you must be (y/n)! I'm Mr.McLauglin, or Sean, but please call me Jack!" He yelled once again.

I nodded, "hi jacksepticeye!" I said, I immediately covered my mouth.

He was writing something in the board and then he heard me say that, he turned around, dropping his white board marker. "Y-y-you know who I am?" He said with a small frown expression.

I nodded, "n-no one recognizes me, Felix, or Mark... After YouTube went down a few months ago." He replied.

He picked up the marker and put it on his desk. He walked back over to me, and hugged me. I was anxious, but his hug helped me out a lot. They are magical, I whispered to myself. He then whispered, "I know they are"

He smiled, and stopped hugging me. He then started to explain the course out and then he finished explaining early, so we just started to talk about things. "Hey can you do your intro and outro for me?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded,"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES, MY NAMES JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME BACK TO HAPPY WHEELS!!" He yelled.

The teacher next door came over and told him to be quiet. He nodded and giggled slightly. He then said his outro quietly. "If you liked it, punch that like button in the face, like a boss, and high fives all around, thank you guys and I will see all you dudes, in the next video!"

I clapped, he smiled. "Hey, Jack? I'm can I tell you something?" I asked slyly.

"Yes of course, me, Mark, and Felix will hopefully be here for you..." He replied.

"Um, well I used to be homeschooled and this is my first year of actual school, my parents are going to be gone most of the time on Business trips and stuff, I have bad anxiety and you three helped me with my anxiety and stuff..." I said nervously.

He nodded and smiled, he came to my desk. "Can you please stand up (y/n)?" He asked politely.

So I got up, he then hugged me. Then he kissed me on the lips. I freaked out and pushed him away, "what was that for?!" I yelled.

"It was for your own good!" He yelled back.

"Don't you have a girlfriend? And Mark?" I asked.

Jack looked down,"being a 21 year old, doesn't mean you will keep your girlfriend ya know.... Me, Mark, and Felix are all single." He replied, in a sad tone.

"Oh.." I replied.

I looked at the time, and I sat back down in my desk, it was lunch break after this class. "Can I stay in here for lunch break?" I asked shyly.

"Shouldn't you try to get friends?" He asked.

"I'm not used to the school.." I replied.

Jack hugged me once again,"don't let your Anxiety rule your life, sweet heart" he said to me.

"I know you would've let me kiss you, or you would let Mark or even Felix, kiss you, if your anxiety rule you..." He said gently to me.

I knew he was right, so I pulled away from the hug, and look him in the eyes. I went for it and kissed him. His eyes went wide, then closed. I pulled away and blushed. He was blushing too, he hugged me,"now your getting it" he whispered into my ear.

The bell rang, and lunch started, I walked out of the room, blowing a kiss toward Jack. Maybe I shouldn't be kissing my teacher, that can lead to worse things. I thought to myself.

~~After Lunch~~

I started to walk to English class, I walked in and there was Felix, and once again no one in my class, but me and him, I did make new friends tho.

End of chapter

Hey hope you enjoy it so far, please vote if you liked it, follow me, I have many other fanfictions that I'm writing, leave feedback and suggestions, it does help! And ask questions if you want to. Thank you so much and hope you enjoyed!
~Crystella~