I love you!

All four of us fell asleep on the ground, and woke up cuddling, I wasn't in the group cuddle. I was making me escape! It was a trick them, I may have actually loved them, and felt safe around them, but I needed to get home. I didn't want to be stuck there any longer... I felt like I was in jail, and they were my cell mates.

~Felix's POV~

I woke up and (y/n) was gone!

"SHE IS GONE?!" I yelled.

Jack and Mark woke up, they were confused.

"(Y/n) is gone! She ran away!" I yelled once again.

They both got up and freaked out. We are gonna have to find her, she can get a hold of the police at this point.

"She could easily call the police!" Jack yelled.

"I thought we could trust her!" Mark said.

I thought of a way to find her...

"Did anyone get her cell phone number?" I asked.

Mark nodded.

"Ok pass me your phone..." I said.

Mark got his phone and gave it to me. I turned on the  "find my iPhone" app. I typed in her phone number, and it tracked her down, she was at her house.

"She is at her house.... " I said.

"LETS GO!" Jack said.

~~(y/n) POV~~

I finally got home, I was exhausted. I plopped onto the couch and fell asleep.

End of chapter

Sorry it's a bit short, but I hope it's still enjoyable, please vote if you liked it! Follow me if you like my content, and if you haven't check out my other content, please do! Please leave suggestions/feedback it helps and if you want, ask questions!!! Thank you so much for all the support, I really appreciate it! I can't thank you guys enough!
~Crystella~