This is weird

I sat down in my seat, and wait for Felix to start talking. He turned around after writing stuff one the board. "Hi you must be (y/n), I'm Mr.Kjellberg!" He said.

"Hello Pewdiepie!!" I said.

I smashed my head on to my desk, I realized my mistake, again. "You remember me? Everyone else seems not to notice..." He replied.

I smiled, and he just stared me down. "Um, yea, you, Mark, and Jack, you guys helped me with my problems, thank you!" I said.

"Awe, that's sweet, how old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 18, almost 19..." I replied.

He started to think, then he explained the course, it was boring, it sounds like the same as every year. He finally finished, and there was so much more time, we started to talk. "So what was your favourite things about my channel?" He asked, with a smirk on his face.

"Probably how weird you were, it was very funny, it was fun to watch you... It's too bad, you reached 48 million just as YouTube shut down...." I said in a sad kind of tone.

He nodded, he walked up to me and his face was red. I stood up and hugged him, he started to cry. "I lost all of that! All of it, because we apparently were not doing good enough and not erring Google enough money!" He said in a anger tone.

I was patting him on the back, and he looked up at me, I was sad, I showed him a small smile. He started to smile, and then said,"Atleast one person recognized me!"

I smiled, and he kissed me. I thought, why do they all want to kiss me?!. I shrugged it off and let him. He pulled away smiling, his face was red and his eyes were too, I was happy to see I made my own teachers happy... Just by knowing them. I looked around the room, and then the bell rang. And my next class was in the same room, Mark and Jack came to the room. They had three chairs at the front of the room. They all smiled at me, and I once again, was the only one in my class... Did my parents set that up for me, probably paid the school administer to do that for me. Just because of my anxiety. They all three explained my math class, I was good at math so why would I have three teachers for it... Whatever I was fine with it. Since there was 3 of them they finished quite fast. They gave me a sheet for review, and they just watched me do my math, I finished it really quick and handed it in. They were all drooling over me, "I'm not that attracted" I whispered to myself and they apparently heard me... "Sweet heart you are gorgeous!" Jack said.

"Your a very nice person." Felix added.

"Your just stunning darling!" Mark mentioned.

I sat there uncomfortably, there was so much more time of class. "She kissed me in science" Jack whispered to them.

"Well I blew her a kiss after socials!" Mark replied.

"I cried into her shoulder and kissed her.." Felix mentioned.

I continued to sit there, even more uncomfortable then before, so I got up and moved to the back of the room. They continued to argue. A group of 21 year olds were arguing over me... How strange... Felix ended up backing away and letting Mark and Jack argue. I watched it and smiled, not noticing where Felix went. I whispered, Septiplier away. Then I felt arms that came around me, and felix's head right on my neck, his freshly shaved face rubbed up against my neck. It sent shivers down my spin. I pushed him off of me and backed away from him. I backed into someone, "why did you say Septiplier away, while we were arguing?" A deep voice whispered to me, as I back up into him. I felt that he was hard and Felix started to get closer to me. I quickly turned around to see Mark and then went a different direction, away from the two of them. I backed away slowly from Mark and Felix. I backed right in Jack, he hugged me so I couldn't escape. "Your ours now" he whispered.

Felix and Mark right In front of me, they both also started to hug me. I got more anxious, and I started to try to escape. I couldn't escape, I closed my eyes. I started to kick randomly, I heard one of them groan in pain, and fall to the ground. I opened one eye, and seen that Mark was on the ground. I punched Felix in the face, and he let go. He was in the ground too, Jack let go of me. The bell rang, then Jack tried to grab me again. I ran, grabbed my stuff, and ran out the door. Mark and Felix getting up off the ground. "We must get her, we need to get her!!" The three guys said at the same time.

Felix looked at them. "But how?" He asked.

"Since we share a house now, we are going to kidnap her...." Mark explained.

They agreed, "we have 4 classes to do it tomorrow!" Jack mentioned.

"Then tomorrow we will get her, we may have just met her but we need her!" Felix implied.

End of chapter

Hey I hope you enjoyed it! If you did please vote, and if you liked it, check out my other fanfics that I make, leave feed back and suggestions! If you so feel like it... And if you have any questions, please do ask them! Thank you so much!
~Crystella~