Oh no....

Walking into class and hearing an evil snicker... That's not a good sign. I heard walking from behind me, I was facing the door.

"Glad to see you can join me for class, your not a bad kid, you don't skip class" Felix said, with a evil tone.

I was starting to sweat and he walked up to me, with a cloth in his hands. I turned around and backed into the wall.

"Why are all the students like zombies and after me?!" I yelled at him.

"Oh, just a science lab project, that went wrong..." He snickered.

"Um... Your the English teacher..."

Sitting there with confusion, he continued to snicker evilly.

"Jack made them that way..." He mentioned.

I was scared, I couldn't escape, there were zombie like students out there trying to get me. Then the three teachers as well.... Should I just give in? Should I just let them win? NO! I yelled in my head. I punched Felix in the face and he fell to the ground. I felt so powerful, that was easy! The bell then rang, all these classes seemed short, But I didn't mind it. I was in the same class for math, so Mark and Jack came to the classroom, to see Felix knocked out on the ground. I was confused, he was probably pretending.... Felix got up, smiling.

"I knew you weren't knocked out!" I yelled.

"I know I wasn't, but I was just letting you feel tough before we get you this block, you can not win this, it's three against one..." Felix remarked.

I ran to the other side of the room, and stood in a corner, waiting for them. They ran up to the corner.

"You make it too easy.." Jack said.

All them smiling, and walking closer to me. I turned around, facing the wall. I seemed vulnerable, but I wasn't. Just before they were about to grab me, I ran up the wall and backflipped over them. I landed on a desk, and they were confused by what happened. I was behind them, they turned around and seen me there. I giggled and ran to the door, opening it and all the zombie students came in the room. I totally forgot about them... I jumped up on to the top of the open door, so they couldn't reach me. Then I waited, Mark, Jack, and Felix couldn't get to me. There were so many of them. Then the final bell rang, the students turned back to normal, and they swarmed out of the school, grabbing their things and I joined them. I think I have won this round, but I was wrong....

End of chapter

Leaving it at a cliff hanger, just because I can XD, thank you guys for 64 views already!!! This book has not been out for even a week, and that's a lot of people!!! So if you liked it, then please vote, follow me if you like what you see and check out my other content.... Please suggest stuff for future chapters, leave feedback, because that helps! Ask questions!!! I will answer them if I can! Thank you all for the support! And I hope you enjoyed!
~Crystella~

P.s. My real name is not Crystella... XD