Help..

I looked at Jack, Mark, and Felix, staring down at me, all with big smiles on their faces. I was scared, and I hoped they weren't going to hurt me... They continued to stare and I just got more and more scared..

"Well what are we going to do now?" Jack asked...

"Um, I don't know?" Mark added.

"You guys act like triplets..." I said.

They looked at me and then looked at each other. They all nodded, I sighed. They didn't use chains, so I chewed on the rope and the rope broke. I giggled and got up, they all face palmed, and I stood there....

"Yeah, you should find something like YouTube, and work there..." I said sarcastically....

The three of them glared at me. I shrugged and started walking towards the door. Jack popped In front of me, then hugged me. I started to struggle and then Jack kissed me, I melted inside. I fell to the floor and Mark picked me up, then he kissed me. I felt like rubber, all stiff and bendable. Then Felix walked up and kissed me, I then felt like wax, melting out of marks arms. They brought me to the couch and shut the curtains, the turned off the lights... They got blankets, pillows, and snacks. We cuddled on the couch then started to watch tv and movies. I was chill with this, so I just went with it.  Mark walked up to the light switch. Then turn on the lights, me, Jack, and Felix all hissed at the lights. Mark giggled, as he was flinching at the light.

"Hey guys we should play a game!" Mark said.

"What type of game?" Jack asked.

"Where (y/n) has to run and we have 10 minutes to catch her... If you catch her before the 5 minute mark, you get to make out with her, after that until the 10 minute mark, it's a kiss, but the time stops when someone catches her..." Mark explained.

I was eating popcorn, then looked over to them.

"Wait what?!" I said.

The three of them started to smirk evilly, I put the bowl of popcorn on the table, I smiled gently towards them, then I suddly got up and dashed. I ran really fast, so they didn't know where I was. I was hiding.

"5...4.....3...2...1.... GO!!" Mark yelled.

The 10 minutes started and I was scared. How was this gonna end!

End of chapter

Hey guys hope you are enjoying the story!!! Please vote if you liked the chapter! If you like what you read, follow me and check out my other books! Please leave suggestions and feedback! And ask questions if you want!! Thank you so much! And I hope your having fun read my fanfictions! Have a great day/night! I might update later! Thank you once again!
~Crystella~