Chapter 11

SAVANNAH POV

I pick up my phone, checking to see if I have any text messages from Logan, and I'm disappointed once again. I wish he would be the one to message me first sometimes, because he'll get my hopes up and then let them down. 

"Just text me you asshole." I mumble, and I sigh before putting my phone down.

I stand up, beginning to pace back and forth for no particular reason, and I continue to stare at my phone from across the room. I'm growing more and more annoyed with him. 

Why isn't he texting me?!

"Can you send at least one message?" I frustratedly ask.

Instead of checking my phone for the millionth time, I try to find a way to take out my frustration. I grab a pillow from my couch, screaming into it before throwing it to the floor. It always feels good to let out my stress that way.

"So you sleep with me while I'm drunk, and then we run into each other at the store, you take me out on a lunch date, but you can't send a text?" I shout.

Guys are such assholes.

My heart sinks because I'm realizing that Logan may not actually like me, and that he was just using me for a while or something like that. He might not be the one after all. Of course I develop strong feelings this early and it turns out that he might be like the rest of my doomed relationships. 

I leave the house, not really worrying about my phone anymore. I just need to blow off some steam, and just clear my thoughts. The sun begins to bake my skin because it's almost one hundred degrees outside today. If I sat on the ground, my ass would probably be frying like an egg.

"God, it's so hot!" I whine, staring up at the sun.

The shiny ball of death blinds me temporarily, and I immediately look away. My armpits are already soaked, and I feel the sweat roll down the side of my face. Living in California and having to deal with the constant heat is one of the biggest disadvantages of being here.

"Shit," I gasp, struggling for air. "It's hot as balls."

I shake my head, and I turn around and head back inside. Once the air conditioning hits my body, I have a mini orgasm and basically melt in front of my door. I lean against the door, and all of my sweat vanishes as my skin touches the coolness hits me.

My phone starts ringing, and my head snaps up. I begin to debate on if I should check it or not.

"No," I say, scolding myself. "Don't do it."

It continues to ring, and I can't help but check to see who it is. My curiosity is hard to tame, especially when it comes to this. I see Logan's name on the screen, and my heartbeat begins to race. 

Holy shit, Logan's calling me.

What do I do?

I waver for a brief moment before I hesitantly answer the call and I place the phone up to my ear.

"Savannah, it's Anthony. Do you remember me?" He asks, and my jaw drops.

I roll my eyes after my shock goes away, trying not snicker at his question. 

Oh, we only had a foursome together, and then I totally washed out my memory with some serum so I could forget it.