New book!

Before I go into detail about the new book, I want to thank all of the readers! Once again, I appreciate all of the comments and votes, they truly mean a lot to me! ♡ ♡ ♡

I'm sorry for taking so long to upload chapters and finish this book. So many things happened this year and I just had to take a few breaks in order to make sure that my mental health was intact before I could focus on writing.

The past year was pretty...difficult to say the least.

Because of that, I just wasn't uploading chapters as often like I would with The Hot Doctor. That certainly won't happen with this next one. I will write as frequently as possible!

Now that Playing Games is finally completed, I can now move onto the next story which I've already written quite a bit for! Xiu's spinoff!

The story will be called Hypnotized, and Xiu will be the main character of this story.

Story summary!

~~~

Xiu Lee begins the next chapter of her life far away from her hometown. New city, new people, new lifestyle. She's quite inquisitive about what life holds for her now that she's out of high school.

Something, or someone, comes into her life almost instantly when she arrives.

Levi Mason. The quintessential bad boy without a single care in the world. A mysterious soul that Xiu can't help but wonder about.

With just one stare into the pair of mischievous hazel eyes, Xiu knows that she has a wild and unexpected journey ahead of her.

~~~

I'm hoping to start this story as soon as possible with you all to make up for my terrible consistency with uploading over the past year. I'm looking forward to write some more and share more with you!

-qwueeeeeeen ♡