Chapter 31

SAVANNAH POV

"Open the door!" I shout, pounding on the wood so many times that my fist begins to hurt.

I'm standing outside of Logan's door, impatiently waiting for him to answer because I need to speak with him face to face. After talking to Alex and Xiu, they definitely made me put some things into perspective about who I've really been involving myself with.

Is Logan the person that I truly want to be with?

As soon as he opens the door, and I'm ready to get this out in the open and off my chest because if I don't, it'll end up staying inside. And not knowing the truth is going to kill me.

I need to know if Logan is truly serious about what we have together, because I don't have time for short term relationships anymore. You're either with me or you're not.

"Hey gorgeous." Logan purrs, and he instantly grabs onto my hand and pulls me inside.

Logan kisses me instantly, and instead of kissing him back and reacting to his touch, my body becomes rigid. My heart is racing, but not in the good way.

My body wants to writhe and squirm out of his grasp, and this is the first time that I haven't felt comfortable with Logan doing this to me.

"Logan, stop." I demand, but his hands keep rubbing all over my body.

As I tell him to stop, his grip only tightens around my waist, moving down to my butt and thighs, and then up to my breasts. I feel nauseous all of a sudden, and I feel like I'm being desecrated. This feels wrong.

I'm not some genie lamp, so stop rubbing me.

I'm becoming irritated as Logan continues to kiss on my neck and he's not getting the drift that I'm not trying to have sex with him right now. He isn't listening to how I'm reacting right now, and that worries me.

How am I just now noticing all of these red flags?

Is that all he wants from me right now?

"Stop!" I exclaim, finally mustering up enough strength to shove him away.

"What? What's wrong?" He asks.

I hold my head in my hands before backing away from him so that he can't keep touching me in ways that I don't want at the moment.

"Logan, this is serious." I admonish, and his facial expression remains hungry and desperate for me.

"Apparently since you decided to stop me." Logan replies, and I roll my eyes because I'm sick of him acting like it's no big deal.

"Logan, do you actually love me?" I ask, intentionally putting him on the spot so I get an honest answer.

The fact that he didn't instantly say yes, and that he has to think about it is already the main signal that I should've known about all along. Logan doesn't truly love me.

"Yes, I do." Logan says, sounding hesitant, and I scoff.

"Oh really? So if you really love me you would actually know who I am inside and out."