Chapter 22

SAVANNAH POV

The first thing I feel is the sunlight bathing my skin as it passes through the window. Logan is next to me, still holding onto me as he sleeps. I take his hand, gently kissing his knuckles, which still have my taste on them, which makes me grin.

I feel this overwhelming sense of comfort as his warmth heats me up, which lets me know that he's starting to wake up. After turning around so that I'm facing him, I begin to move my fingers along his eyebrows and the contours of his cheeks. Logan's skin feels warm and soft, like silk that has just come out of the dryer or something.

I remember the morning after we went to the beach, feeling exactly what I feel now. Nothing but a sense of happiness and contentment because the person that I've been lusting over was in the same bed as me. Now I know that I'm in too deep, and that nothing can change how I feel.

It's almost as if I'm living in that light at the end of the tunnel cliché where my life was going nowhere, but now with Logan, my life is way better than I ever thought it could be. I've never experienced this before, and I don't want to let this go no matter what happens.

"Good morning." Logan mumbles, and his eyes are still closed.

"Wake up sleepy head." I whisper, playfully poking his nose.

Logan groggily laughs before wiping his eyes and yawning. I giggle at how wide his mouth opens, kind of like how a dog yawns or when the dentist stretches your mouth open. Logan looks confused as my laughing intensifies, and I can't stop myself.

"What's so funny?" Logan asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Your mouth opened so wide." Is all I can manage to say before continuing to laugh.

I don't know why that's so funny to me, but it is.

Logan just smirks at me, that signature arrogant smirk that he always has plastered on his face. Once I finally stop laughing, I have to hold my stomach because it's starting to hurt. I have to start breathing in and out, and I blink away the tears that started forming in my eyes.

"It was really that funny, huh?" Logan asks, and I nod.

"Yeah."

"Your mouth opened the same way last night." Logan replies in a sassy tone before running his fingers through his hair.

"Wow," I say, dragging the word out, beginning to smile widely at him. "I can't believe you just said that."

"What? It's the truth." Logan defensively adds, and then smiles.

Well, with the things he did to me last night, there's no way in hell I could keep my mouth closed.

If I close my eyes, the images from the night before are still there. I can still see him on top of me, looking me straight in the eyes whenever I moaned. And I moaned a lot.

I can still hear his strangled moans whenever he tried to stop himself from climaxing, and how relieved he sounded to finally let it consume him.

"Well, would you be able to help me do that again?" I ask flirtatiously, winking at him.

"With pleasure." Logan purrs, and he leans down to kiss me.

His thick lips perfectly fit with mine, making me grin before kissing him back. Our mouths move together slowly, making the heat form in my cheeks before it gradually makes the rest of my face hot. My hands run through his smooth hair, and it feels so good underneath my fingers.