Chapter 32

BRENDAN POV

Warning: Plot twist ahead ;)

This Logan guy doesn't understand how much shit he just put himself in. Putting your hands on a woman when you're angry with her is probably the lowest thing to do, and Logan is the biggest piece of scum in existence. The fact that he probably feels justified in doing this makes me even more furious.

Even though I didn't like him because I didn't think he deserved Savannah, I still trusted him and thought he would actually love her in the way that she deserves.

She needs someone who's going to make her realize that she doesn't need to try and search for the right person anymore, and she needs someone who will fill the empty void in her heart that undoubtedly just grew wider.

And what makes this whole situation even worse is that she really believed that he was the man for her, and that he would never do something like this. Logan deceived her and made her think that he was some angel that fell from heaven right when she needed him.

The amount of disgust that runs through my stomach makes me feel nauseous, and I hit the steering wheel angrily as I continue to speed along the road. My hands grip onto the wheel so hard that my knuckles are turning white and a soreness begins to permeate through my hands.

Savannah sits in the passenger seat, and she hasn't said a word since I demanded that she tell me the address. I can see her in my peripheral vision, and her leg bounces up and down anxiously, her hands tremble, and tears coat the surface of her eyes but don't fall out onto her face.

There's no way that I'm leaving Logan's house until I've given him a piece of my mind and a reason as to why he should stay away from Savannah.

"Brendan, what are you going to do?" Savannah asks nervously, chasing after me as I speed walk towards the front door.

"Gonna give this Logan guy a piece of my mind, that's what I'm about to do."

I kick at the doorknob really hard, and the nerves in my foot go numb momentarily. Then, I kick the door open with ease. Logan looks startled as we make our way into his living room, and I clench my jaw as soon as I lock eyes with the measly son of a bitch.

"Okay, so when did you decide to start taking advantage of a great girl?" I ask, getting right up in his face.

Logan's breath stinks, and I want to gag just looking at him. Maybe that would throw him off if I really did vomit on him.

"When did you decide to bring your big headed ass into our business?" Logan asks, and I roll my eyes.

"Please, this has been my business since Savannah first told me about your scrimy ass." I grit, and Logan shoves me back.

It doesn't startle me, and before I can even get up in his face again, Savannah stands in between us. Her small hand rests on my chest, and she applies light force so that I'm held back, and for some reason I smile because she doesn't want me getting hurt.

That won't happen.

"Guys, please don't make this any worse than it already is." Savannah begs, and I notice how she looks me directly in the eyes when she says this, but she doesn't even bother looking at Logan.

I knew he was a bit of an asshole, but to hit a woman that loved you? I can't even imagine sinking that low.

"And you're the reason that this mess happened." Logan barks, and I clench my fists.