Independence Day

About Audrey:
Name: Audrey Kent/ Rey' El
Superhero Name: Super Girl
Family: Dad; Clark Kent/Superman/Kal' El
Brother; Conner Kent/ Superboy/ Kon' El
Age: 13
Appearance: Long black hair, blue eyes, black glasses like her father
Lives in: Metropolis
Best Friends: Richard Grayson, Wally West, Roy Harper, Aka: Robin, KidFlash, and Speedy

Independence Day:
"Ready?" Superman asked. "You bet!" Audrey said. She was standing in front of the Hall of Justice with her mentor and father; Superman. Audrey was in her Super Girl costume. A blue top with the familiar red S shield, a red skirt, a yellow belt, a red cape, and red boots that went to her knees. Her long black hair was pulled into a ponytail. Not much long after, her super hearing picked up sounds. She turned around and saw Robin with Batman coming towards them. "Robin!!" Audrey said tackling her best friend in a hug. "I haven't seen you in forever!!" I said. "We saw each other two days ago!" He said smirking. "That's forever ago!!" Audrey whined. "Hey Super Girl!" I turned away from Robin and smiled at Speedy. "What's up Speedy?" I said smiling. Before he could answer I heard a whistling sound. I quickly flew a few feet in the air so I wouldn't be flattened by Kid Flash. "Hey! Watch were your going!" I shout at him from below. "Oops. Sorry SG." He said. I landed back on the ground. "Lets go." Batman said. The colorful clan of heroes walked their way to the Hall of Justice. Cameras flashed. People whispered. I heard every conversation. But my favorite one was, "Hey it's Flash's sidekick: Speedy!" "No, Speedy is Green Arrow's protégé." "We'll that makes no sense." I laughed internally.  "I'm glad we're all here." Aqualad said. "Have all five sidekicks ever been in the same place at the same time?" Kid Flash asked. "Don't! Call us sidekicks. Not after today." Speedy asked. Harsh maybe? "Sorry, just a little overwhelmed." KF said. "Your overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed, why can't anyone just be whelmed?" Robin asked. I love his word play. Red Tornado and Martian ManHunter greeted us. "Robin, Super Girl, Speedy, Aqualad, and KidFlash. Welcome." Martian ManHunter led us through the doors. "You now have full access to the gym, our food stock, an of course, our library. "Oh. My. Gosh. Books!!" I say when I see the HUGE library. "Yes. Books." Martian ManHunter said. "Make yourselves at home." Flash said. Sweet! Robin and I took the two comfy chairs. KF took the one across from us. Aqualad and Speedy remained standing. I heard talking so I turned and saw the league members talking. I listened in of course! "Quick mission debrief about the coincident of four ice villains attacking on the same day." Batman said in his deep bat voice. Oh Bruce. Suddenly an alarm went off on Superman's communicator. "Sorry, I have to go." He said. He waved goodbye to me and left. A camera shot out of the wall and scanned all of the league members. A femal robotic voice said, "Recognized, Batman 0-2, Aquaman 0-6, Flash 0-4, Green Arrow 0-8, Martian ManHunter 0-7, Red Tornado 1-6 " They all prepared to enter the now revealed door. "That's it!" Speedy yelled angrily. Uh oh. They members turned around. "You promised us a real look inside. Not some glorified back stage passes." Speedy yelled. "It's a first step. You've been granted access few others get." Aquaman said. "Oh really!?" Speedy said gesturing to the window above. I look and tourists are snapping pictures. Rude much? "Who cares what side of the glass we're on." Speedy yelled. "Roy. You just need to be patient." Green Arrow said stepping in. "What I need is respect," Speedy turned to us. "They're treating us like kids. Worse. Like sidekicks! We deserve better than this." He said. We looked at each other and said nothing. What's wrong with him? "Seriously? Your playing their game? Why? Today was supposed to be The day. Step one of becoming full members of the league." He ranted. I frown and look at the ground. "I bet you don't even know about there real headquarters. An orbiting satellite. Called the Watchtower." Speedy said. I look up at the league members. "Your not helping your cause here son. Stand down." Aquaman said. "Or what!? You'll send me to my room? And I'm not your son. I'm not even his. I thought I was his partner. But not anymore." Speedy said. He grabbed his hat and threw it on the floor. All our eyes went wide. He walked out of the room. Just like that. Our shock was interrupted by Superman. I look at my father with curiosity. "Superman to Justice League. There's been an explosion at Cadmus. It's on fire." Superman said. "I've had my suspicions about Cadmus. This may present the perfect opportunity to..." Batman was cut off by another comm. "Zatara to Justice League. The sorcerer Wotan is using an amulet to blot out the sun. Requesting full league response." Zatara said. "Superman?" Batman asked. "It's a small fire, local authorities have it under control." He said. "Cadmus can wait." Batman said. He pushed a button on the control panel. "All league members rendezvous at Zatara's coordinates. Batman out." He said. The JLA turned to us. "Stay put." Batman said. "What! Why?" Robin asked. "Because your not trained." Flash said. "Since when!?" KF asked. "Your not trained to work with this team." Aquaman said. "We could if you let us!" I said. "There will be other missions. But for now stay put." Batman said. They left us standing in the library. "When were ready? How are we ever supposed to be ready when they treat us like..... Like... Like sidekicks!" Kid Flash said. "They've got a secret headquarters. In space!" Kid Flash said. "What else aren't they telling us?" I ask. "What is.... Cadmus?" Aqualad said. "Dunno. But I can find out." Robin said smirking. He ran to the computer and started to hack. He typed a few keys and.... "Access Denied." "Wanna bet?" Robin said. He pushed a few more keys and an encryption pulled up. Wow he's awesome! "How. Are. You. Doing. That?" KF asked. "Same system as the BatCave. Cadmus is a genetics lab here in D.C. If Batman's suspicious..." Robin said. "We could look into it for the league. Poetic Justice." Aqualad said. "Yup." "Wait. Are you going to Cadmus? Cuz if your going, I'm going." I say. Robin gives me his signature smirk. "Sweet!" KF says. We're off to Cadmus!