Images

Image:

We're going to Qurac to stop Queen Bee from 'unifying' Qurac and Bialya. Robin was voted team leader, and I knew how he felt about being leader.

"Hey, you okay?" I whispered in the bio ship. Robin looked over at me.

"I think so. I hope me being leader works out." He whispered back. I punched him lightly in the arm,

"You'll do great!" I said. Robin looked out the window.

"We're right above the Qurac and Bialyian borders." Robin informed us.

"Yeah, a border the Bialyians are ingnoring." Kid Flash said. No kidding! Tanks trampled fences and rolled onward scaring animals.

"It's an animal sanctuary." Robin said.

"The Logan Animal Sanctuary?" Miss Martian asked. I looked over at Robin's wrist computer,

"Yeah, why?" I asked. Miss Martian stuttered,

"No reason."

I nodded and looked away.

"There are civilians in the way of where the stampede is heading." Kid Flash said.

"I see them." Superboy and I said in sync.

"We have to help them!" Miss Martian said.

"We're way off mission course already." Robin said. He thought for a moment.

"Deploy, but stealth." He finally said.

Superboy and I nodded and jumped out of the hatch Miss M. made. The others would follow in a moment. I flew from the sky as Superboy pushed down the lead wildebeest and created a crater that diverted the other wildebeests around the two civilians. I rammed one of the tanks into the other and they changed course. They were gone for now. I flew back over to where Robin and Kid Flash stood.

"Mom mom mom! We were just saved by Robin and Kid Flash!" The little boy said.

"And Supergirl, Superboy, and Miss Martian." Kid Flash said.

"Cool!" The little boy said. The mother stood up,

"Thank you. This is my son Garfield, I'm--"

"Marie Logan!! I-I have a-admired your stance on animal rights for years!" Miss M said. Wait, she's only been on Earth for a couple months.

"The boys can help your animals to the clinic-"

"Hem-hem!"

"And Supergirl. And we can fix your fences!" Miss Martian said.

"We're way off mission though." Robin said. Garfield turned to his mom and Miss M turned to Robin.

"Please please!!" The two begged. Robin looked at me and I gave him a smile saying that it'd be ok to stay for a while.

"Alright." Ms. Logan and Robin said.

"Yes!" Miss M and Garfield cheered.

The boys and I had just finished getting the animals in the clinic and headed up to the house. I heard a screeching noise and suddenly a monkey landed on Superboy. It clambered onto Kid Flash and stole his energy bar.

"Meet Monkey!" Garfield said.

"Aww! He's so cute!" I said petting him.

"Nice name, but I hate monkey's." Superboy said. Monkey screeched at him.