Epilogue

"I know this isn't the best time to be doing this. I also wanted it to be more romantic than this. But with Wally gone it has made me realize that we need to keep our loved ones closer and take advantage of the moments life gives us. Like right now. Audrey Kent, my love, my life, and my best friend. I've known you since I was 13 and I can honestly say you make me complete. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you. You're so strong and beautiful, and I love every bit of you. You have the kindest heart that shows everyone what a true hero looks like. I'm lucky to have you as my best friend, and possibly my wife." Dick said holding my hands tightly.

"Dick, were only 18! We're still so young!" I said, smiling nonetheless. Both of us were smiling actually, but I had tears forming in my eyes.

"I know, but I can't wait even a second longer. Audrey Kent, will you marry me?" Dick said bending on one knee and opening a ring box.

"Yes! Oh my gosh yes! I love you Richard Grayson!" I said hugging him fiercely.

"I had to take this chance. I can't imagine a world without you in it." Dick said sliding the engagement ring onto my finger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is Cat Grant reporting a very special engagement! Billionaire Bruce Wayne's eldest Richard Grayson to be married to Audrey Kent."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well since we'll be married in the fall I want to match the colors just right." I said browsing the internet with my mom and M'Gann sitting next to me. I was going crazy looking at all the different shades red could be.

"Oh Audrey look at that bouquet style!" M'Gann gushed at a large bouquet with flowers that draped down the model's arms.

"Mmm to big."

"You've said that about the last five styles Audrey." My mom said rubbing her temples.

"Well they're too big! Oh how about that one!" I said pointing to my laptop screen. M'Gann and my mom nodded in approval.

"Now dresses..." M'Gann laughed. I groaned and laid my head on the table in exhaustion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bruce cmon stop. We don't need a pigeon release!" Dick said turning down Bruce's ideas for the 100th time.

"I think it would be nice." Bruce smirked.

"Yeah, no." Dick said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You could have an orchestra group play?" Tim suggested.

"Not a bad idea, but only for the procession. Audrey's not really into classical music." Dick said. Alfred took note of everything that was going to happen.

"Tim do you have your best man's speech ready?" Dick suddenly whirled on his brother.

"Best mans speech? Wouldn't I need to be the best man to do that?" Tim gaped.

"Oh right! Uh Tim! Would you be my best man?" Dick laughed. He had totally spaced and forgot that he didn't ask yet.

"Sure, wow! You know the wedding is in two weeks?" Tim questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you having it?" Zatanna asked as she helped me try on dresses. M'Gann switched from one dress to another. Zatanna and I were the judge.

"In the garden's at Wayne Manor. I've always loved the fall leaves on the trees there." I said smiling. "What about these dresses?"

M'Gann modeled a few more.