Disordered

Stupid. No good. Training. Exercise! Audrey hit a punching bag for each word. But in the last word, the bag split open and shot across the room smashing into the wall. Everyone died! Her dad died! She never wanted to see that again! Tears flowed as she angrily stared at the fallen punching bag. She screamed and her heat vision flared. The punching bag became ash. Audrey sank to the floor. She couldn't get the images out of her head.

The next thing Audrey knew, she was in a room sitting in a chair across from Black Canary. Audrey stared blankly at the wall. All the images of Artemis, Wolf, the league, and her dad dying playing through her head.

"Audrey." Black Canary said. Audrey shook herself from the images and looked at Canary.

"Huh? What? Sorry. Did you say something?" Audrey asked quietly.

"What you saw was horrible. I know. I've seen tragedy too. You're not alone. Please. Can you tell me what you are thinking?" Black Canary asked.

(AN: Oh my gosh. Ok This is going to be weird. I have no idea what a therapist would say so.... I apologize for what this might turn out to be. Well, it's a good laugh)

Audrey rubbed her arms. She knew she should tell Canary. Canary could help her. Audrey didn't want to keep seeing those images. Tears started to fall again.

"The images of everyone dying keep playing in my head! I want them to stop! I felt like my world shut down when my dad 'died'. Now I'm worried its going to happen in real life!" Audrey cried. Canary frowned.

"Oh Audrey! I'm sorry!" Canary said.

"But your dad is alright. And don't worry, the images will go away." Canary said. Audrey looked up.

"Promise?" She asked. In reality, Audrey was just a thirteen year old girl. But in the worlds image, she was a hero with no problems.

"I promise." Canary said. Audrey ran up and hugged Black Canary. She seemed surprised at first, but hugged Audrey back.

"Thanks." Audrey said.

"Anytime." Canary said. Audrey walked out of the room.

Audrey felt a lot better. She flew home and went into her dads office. Huh. He wasn't there. Audrey sat down on the chair and rolled it up to the computer. She looked at the screen and gasped. An alert in Metropolis says that Lex Luthor and another thug were meeting in the old subway station below ground. What is it with baddies and underground abandoned places!?

Audrey knew her dad was there and was about to leave to go to her room when another alarm went off. Audrey spun around and found her dad's emergency tracker activated. Oh no. Audrey quickly shut off the alert before her mom heard. She dawned her Supergirl costume and flew out of the house. She proceeded to call the watch tower.

"Supergirl to Watchtower." She said.

"Watchtower, what is it?" Green Lantern asked.

"Superman's in trouble. I'm going to find him!" Audrey said.

"Supergirl, it's too dangerous. I will send someone." Lantern said.

"Fine. But I'm still going in." Supergirl said.

"Alright. But be careful. I'm sending Martian Manhunter. Over and out." Lantern said. Supergirl quickly sent the coordinates to the watchtower and kept flying. She would be there in five minutes even with her top speed.

Supergirl flew into the station and quickly hit up in the vent ablation shafts. Hey, perks of being small. She crawled quietly around until she heard voices. Supergirl stopped and peered trough a grate. Lex Luthor and a big looking guy were standing over an unconscious Superman. A glowing green rock next to him.

"Oh no." Supergirl whispered.

Suddenly, Supergirl saw the wall across the station rippled and Martian Manhunter density shifted into view.

"Ah, Martian Manhunter. What a pleasant surprise. Come to join Superman over here?" Lex asked with mock pleasure.

Martian Manhunter didn't say anything. He used his telekinesis to lift an old train car and was about to throw it at the two evil men, but the newcomer brought out a flame thrower. ManHunter gasped as the hot flames knocked him down. Soon, Manhunter was unconscious. Fear ran through Supergirl. Two superheroes down. Only her, a thirteen year old girl, left.

"Wonderful job. Now all that's left to do us take Superman's powers." Lex said.

"No!" Supergirl shouted. She punched a hole in the air vent and dropped to the ground in a crouch.

"Three supers in one day? I am very lucky." Lex said grinning. Lex lifted the gun that Audrey recognized from do many months ago. It was the Kryptonite infused gun that could take a Kryptonian's power. Audrey held her ground.

"Now really. What are you going to do Supergirl? You're just a child." Lex Luthor said.

"I may be small. But I can sure kick your butt!" Supergirl yelled.

She charged and brought a fist down on the other guy first. He blocked and sent one her way. She dodged and grabbed his arm. She twisted it and used her strength to toss him over her back. The guy flew into the wall an was rendered unconscious. Lex looked astonished, then brought his emotions under control. He raised the gun and fired.

Audrey rolled out of the way and rebounded up towards Luthor. She knocked the gun out of his hand and stood a few feet away from Luthor. Supergirl glared at Luthor with the gun in her hand and she crushed it with her super strength.

"No!!" Luthor yelled. He turned to Supergirl and snarled.

"You are a thorn in my side that I will get rid of." He said.

"Not today!" Supergirl yelled.

She flew right at Luthor and punched him out cold. Supergirl, out of breath ran to her dad.

"Dad!" She yelled. She felt dizzy as soon as she got close to the green rock. Her dad wouldn't wake up until she got the Kryptonite away from him. Supergirl reached over, almost passing out, grabbed the green rock and chucked it away. She clutched her hand in pain and saw a burn mark. She looked back to see her dad waking up.

"Dad!" Supergirl yelled and tackle him in a hug.

"What happened?" Superman asked.

"Lex Luthor had Kryptonite. And a guy burned Martian ManHunter. But I stopped them, don't worry." Supergirl said. Superman looked at the crushed gun and the unconscious men.

"You did this?" He asked. Audrey smiled. Superman did too and gave her a hug.

"That's my girl." Superman said.

They got Martian Manhunter to the watchtower so he could heal, and Superman let Audrey go to the cave to tell everyone of her cool adventure.

"Aw! I wish I was there!" Wally whined. Canary had also helped them. The failed simulation was all in the past now. Now Audrey wondered what would be next.

AN: Sorry, it's a bit short. I didn't really know what to do for this chapter. Please comment, follow, and favorite!! The next chapter is "Secrets."
-Miss Marauder