Fireworks

Robin POV
I groaned and opened my eyes. I looked around and I was in a capsule. My wrists were cuffed above me. So were my ankles, but below me. I look at KF. He was the same. So was Aqualad. I look to my right and Audrey was in similar restraints. But something was off. Robin looked closer. Super Girl was still unconscious. I look at her cuffs and almost swore. There were little slits of a rock. Kryptonite. I gotta get her out of there.  

I looked in front of me, and Superboy was standing there. "What!? What do you want?!" Kid Flash shouted. Superboy only raised an eyebrow, but did not speak. "Quit staring, your creeping me out!" KF shouted. I refrained from rolling my eyes, "Uh, KF? How 'bout we not tick of the guy who can fry us with a look." I said. "We only sought to help you." Aqualad said to Superboy. "Yeah, we free you, and then you turn on us!" Kid Flash interrupted. Kid Flash said, "How's that for gratitude-" "Kid, please, quiet now." Aqualad said. I need to get out of here. I activated my lock pick in my glove and tried to twist the lock open. "I believe our new friend is not in full control of his actions." Aqualad said as I tried to pick the lock. "We'll what if I..... What if I wasn't." Superboy said. "He can talk!?" Kid Flash said astonished. The clone growled. "Yes. He can." Superboy said. "Not like I said 'it'." KF said. "The genomorphs taught you, telepathically?" Aqualad asked. "They taught me much. I can read,  write, I know the names of things." Superboy said. "But have you seem them?" I questioned. "Have they ever actually let you see the sky? Or the sun?" I questioned again. "Images are implanted in my mind. But no, I have not seen them." Superboy said. "Do you know what you are? Who you are?" Aqualad said. "I am the Superboy, a genomorph, a clone made from the DNA of the Superman. Created to replace him should he perish, to destroy him if he turned from the Light." Superboy stated. "To be like Superman, is a worthy aspiration, but like Superman you deserve a life of your own. Beyond that Solar Suit. Beyond your pod. Beyond Cadmus." Aqualad said. "I live because of Cadmus! Cadmus is my home!" Superboy shouted. "Your home is a test tube. We can show you the sun." I said. "Um, I pretty sure it's after midnight. But we can show you the moon." KF said. "We can show you, introduce you, to Superman. Also, to your half sister." Aqualad said. What is taking these locks so long to unlock!? Superboy was taking this into consideration. He locked over to Supergirl, then back to us. "No! They can't." The head scientist and another scientist walked in. Guardian also walked in. "They'll be otherwise occupied. Activate the cloning process." The scientist said. "Pass. Batcave's crowded enough." I quipped. "And get the weapon back in its pod!" Dr. Desmond shouted to Guardian. Guardian walked forward. He put a hand on Suoeroy's shoulder. "Help us." Aqualad said. Superboy shoved the arm off of his shoulder. "Now don't start thinking." Dr. Desmond said as a genomorph hopped into Superboy's shoulder. Superboy stopped whatever he was thinking and stood still. "You see, your not a real boy, your a weapon. And you belong to me, well to Cadmus. You belong to Cadmus. Now get back to your pod!" Dr. Desmond shouted. Superboy turned around and left the room. The other scientist pushed a button and all of a sudden, needles were stuck into our bodies and electricity ran across them. The three of us who were awake started yelling and screaming. I don't know what happened next but Superboy broke the door and through it aside. All at once, the needles and shocking stopped. We all sighed in relief. Now I could go back to my lock picking. "I told you to get back in your pod!" Dr. Desmond said. Superboy ignored him and shoved the three baddies away. They fell to the ground knocked out. "Don't give me orders." Superboy growled. He walked up to us. "Are you gonna help us or fry us?" KF said. Superboy glared for a moment. "Huh, I don't seem to have heat vision so I guess helping you is the only option." Superboy said. I heard a click and I found  myself jumping to the ground. I rubbed my sore wrists. "Ugh! Finally. Lucky Batman wasn't hear. He's have my head for taking so long." I said. KF raised an eyebrow. "Seriously? That's what your worried about? The whole league will have our heads after tonight!" KF said. Robin pushed a button on the control panel, and the glass opened up. "Free Aquald, I'll get Kid Mouth and Supergirl." Robin said. "Don't you give me orders either." Superboy said jumping to help Aqualad. I first got Kid Flash down. Then I turned to Supergirl. I quickly got rid of the Kryptonite. Then I undid the restraints. She fell down and I caught her. I gently brought her down and laid her onto the floor. It was only a little Kryptonite, so she should be waking up any moment now. Supergirl groaned and sat up.