Alpha Male

Alpha Male:

Supergirl's POV:
"Uh Batman, could we speak with you?" I ask as Aqualad and I stand near the back of the cave.

Batman turned around and walked to us. Around us, the cave was being repaired from what happened a couple days ago.

"Aqualad and I found out some troubling news." I said. Batman narrowed his eyes.

Aqualad spoke up, "Sportsmaster revealed the possibility of a mole within the team. Enlightened of last nights attack, Tornado would appear to be the traitor." He said.

"But whether he betrayed us willingly or was pre-programmed is still-" I started to talk.

"YOU KNEW?!" A angry voice shouted.

Quickly I saw Aqualad being held against the wall by Superboy.

"That android and his maniac family nearly killed M'gann!" Superboy shouted.

M'Gann quickly flew over to see the commotion. This was going to get ugly fast.

"Conner what are you doing?" She asked.

"Kaldur and Audrey knew we had a traitor among us and they said nothing!" Superboy yelled.

Artemis, Wally, and Robin walked up and had disappointed expressions on there faces.

"You knew?" Robin questioned.

"And you didn't tell us!?" Kid Flash yelled.

Aqualad began, "I sought to protect the team from-"

"Protect us from what?" Artemis said putting her hand on her hip.

"Knowledge that might have saved our lives?" She finished.

"You almost died!" Conner said to M'Gann.

"Enough." Batman's cold voice rang out. The look Robin was giving me was hurting. I looked at my feet as Batman spoke.

"With Red Tornado...missing, the team will now be overseen by rotating supervisors. Captain Marvel has volunteered to take the first shift." Batman explained.

"I look forward to hanging with you all!" Captain Marvel said in a chipper voice. I looked up and saw the team give eachother questioning looks. Superboy turned to Aqualad and I,

"After I dismantle RT, the two of you and I are gonna--"

Batman cut him off, "Red Tornado is a member of the Justice League. That makes him a league responsibility. You will leave him to us. I have another assignment for this team." Batman said pulling up a holographic computer with a picture of the latest newspaper.

"Gotham Mayor attacked Guerilla Gorilla!?" Kid Flash read.

"Batman please." Robin said, "tell me your not sending us on this joke of a mission." He said.

Batman narrowed his eyes at Robin. "I never joke about the mission." Batman said in a dangerous tone.

Robin looked down.

"I've checked the sources, studied the patterns, Mayor Hills' encounter is only the latest of a series of these attacks. Aqualad, you and your team will depart for India and check this out." Batman said. We all headed for the Bioship with Aqualad and I in last.

We were over India now and guess who came with us?! Captain Marvel. Yay! Not. I swear he acts like a ten year old sometimes. We landed the Bioship and got out.