Humanity

Humanity:

Audrey was, sadly, sitting out of the training arena because there wasn't an even amount of us. I wanted to spar, but Kid Idiot had to break his arm! Doesn't he have super healing!? And I would spar with Conner but he is off in the mountain somewhere. Black Canary just told me to sit and watch. Ugh! I hate sitting and watching! Let me guess, a good lesson on patience! I don't care! "Good work everyone. In fact, its been a very productive week." Black Canary said. "Yeah... Everyone except Kid Malingerer over here." Artemis said. "Hey! Arm broken in combat against the injustice league. "Don't you run with your feet? You could have gone for a run, or grocery shopping." I said. Robin and Artemis smirked. Superboy walked into the room. "Now you show up!?" I yell laying down on my back. "Sorry." Conner said. "I've really enjoyed being your a... Den mother this week." Black Canary said.

"Recognized, Zatara 1-1." The computer said. The zeta beam started glowing and the magnificent magician appears! Wow! Haha ok.... We watched him walk over to the computer and authorize someone else. "Access Grabted. Zatanna Zatara A-0-3," the computer said. Zatanna? Who's that?

((AN: For the sake of my sanity, I am not having Robin like Zatanna. They will be just friends.))

A girl about my age stepped out of the zeta beam. She had longish black hair and blue eyes. She looked like me, sort of. "Team this is my daughter Zatanna. Zatanna, this is the team." Zatara said. M'Gann flew over to introduce herself. "Hi! I'm M'Gann!" She said with a cheery wave. "I'm Robin." Robin said. Then he turned to the rest of us. "And this is Audrey, Wally, Artemis, Kaldur, and Conner." Robin said. "Welcome to the cave Kaldur said. "Uh thanks." Zatanna said shyly. I walked up next to Robin. "So are you joining the team?" I asked. "Lets not get ahead of ourselves. This is strictly a visit." Zatara said. "Though I am sorry we missed the training, its something which Zatanna could benefit from." Zatara said.

'Do any of you get the feeling we're still on probation with Zatara? M'Gann asked telepathically.

'Not just Zatara, I mean why is Marvel still hanging around?' Conner asked.

'Because we like having him around.' Wally said.

I scoffed mentally.

'You like having him around because he waits on you hand and foot.' Artemis said.

'You said it Artemis!' I said.

'Whats your point?' Wally asked.

'It almost makes one nostalgic for Red Tornado as our supervisor.' Kaldur said.

'Yeah at least he trusted us.' Robin said.

'If you ignore the fact that we trusted him! He was a traitor! That machine nearly got Mgann-- all of us killed!' Conner shouted into the mind link.

"Are you guys having a psychic conversation? Cuz I can't decide if that's cool, or really rude." Zatanna said.

"Alright. We were talking about Torndado. It's been weeks since the attack and the league hasn't told us anything!" I said to Black Canary and Zatara.

"The league is searching for Tornado as well as the other androids that invaded the cave and their creator T. O. Morrow. Batman's made tracking them down our highest priority." Canary said.

"But you found none of the above!" Robin exclaimed.

"Not yet. But Tornado is Justice League. The Team is not to pursue this." Canary said.

"Why don't you all take Zatanna on a uh-- uh tour of the cave." Zatara said. We looked to see Zatanna lying by Wolf and petting him.

We all filed out of the room to go on a 'tour'. Zatanna walked up next to Robin and I.... And she was in different clothes! But just a second ago she was in like a school uniform of some kind!