Salvage

"I've found him. And it's worse than we thought." I heard Oliver Queen say over the comms.

I glanced at Dick and we both frowned. Roy needed our help... and fast. I just hoped we could get through to him. Oliver, Dinah, Jim, Wally,

"Let me get changed, can you call Wally?" Dick said standing up. I clicked on Wally's contact and pressed dial.

"Hey Audrey!" Wally's happy voice said over the phone.

"Hey Wally." I said.

"Is it Roy?" Wally asked sending my worried tone.

"Yeah, can you meet us in town?" I asked.

"I'll be there in a flash!"

"Thanks, Bye." I smiled and rolled my eyes as I hung up.

Nightwing emerged from his room as soon as I ended the call. I was currently at Wayne Manor, Dick and I were playing MarioKart. He wouldn't ever admit it, but I was beating him.

"Wally's meeting us in town, I'll hurry and get dressed." I said running upstairs to the guest room that has changed to my room since I'm over so much.

I donned my Nike outfit and flew down the stairs. Nightwing was standing at the entrance to the Batcave waving the keys to his motorcycle.

"Would Master Dick and Miss Audrey like some cookies to go?" Alfred asked walking out of the kitchen. He was holding a brown paper bag, and I saw my favorite chocolate chip cookies. Oh boy!

"I'm alright Alfred, thanks!" Dick said walking out the door.

"I'll have one." I said grabbing one. Alfred smiled.

"Alright you got me, stop pressuring me!" I said taking the whole bag.

"Thank you Alfred!" I said running to the bat-cave.

"You're very welcome Miss Audrey."

I walked into the batcave and saw the garage thing opened, Nightwing already on the motorcycle, helmet and all. I grabbed my helmet and hopped on. Nightwing eyed the cookies.

"You know, if you didn't have super metabolism, you'd be fat." He said. I slapped his arm.

"Ow! I didn't say you were! .....Can I have one?" Nightwing said rubbing his arm.

"Nope." I said putting the cookies in the compartment and turning back around to hug his waist.

"Fine. Let's go." Nightwing said revving the motorcycle and starting driving.

Wally ran up to us towards the end of the city limits and gave us the coordinates before speeding off again.

"Take the next exit." I said. Nightwing nodded and exited the freeway to get onto another freeway.

About half an hour later we reached the building Green Arrow wanted us to find. We parked the motorcycle and headed to the roof. Jim, Dinah, and Wally were already there with Green Arrow.

"Welcome to the party." Oliver said.

"Some party." I said. Oliver gave me a half smile.

"He's on his way here. I've been watching his route for a couple of days."

Stalkerish? I get he wants to help him, but I don't think it needs to be that extreme.

"We'll be over behind here." Nightwing said leading Wally and I behind the stair building.

I didn't hear anything for a moment until I heard the whistling of an arrow and the chink of it attaching to the building. The zip-line pulled Roy to the roof who didn't do a very graceful landing. It was a rough tumble.