Usual Suspects

"The Justice League was formed for two reasons.
First, as an acknowledgement that no single individual, no matter how powerful, can solve all the world's problems alone.
And second, to uphold the values of Truth, Liberty and Justice.
That last one's even in the name." Superman said to the crowd that had gathered in front of the Justice League Hall.

I was in my Supergirl costume, but instead of my usual ponytail, my black hair was in a long French braid that went to the middle of my back. M'Gann braided it and she did an amazing job!

The team and I were watching the big tv screen intently. Watching the league welcome the new members. It was really weird actually. The whole new members thing. Sometimes things seem set in stone and nothing can be added or taken.  Yet here we are watching them induct new members.

"These five heroes have sworn to uphold those values.
You are watching live coverage of the Justice League's induction of its five newest members Looks like the entire League showed up to welcome the new blood.
Everyone, from Batman to Captain Marvel." Cat Grant, a news reporter viewed. The camera showed Captain Marvel, and we all smiled.

Wally opened his big mouth,

"I'm glad they didn't kick Billy out.
And I love the fact that there's a 10-year-old on the League."

"- There is? - " Rocket said. Oh! I probably should mention that we got a new team member!! She is awesome!! Her short dark brown hair is so cool! And she is so chill!! Artemis slapped Kid Flash.
"Owww!" He whined.

"Way to keep a secret, genius." She said.

"Hey, she's on the Team now, right?" Wally fired back. Cat Grant was still talking,

"Superman is now handing out official League membership cards.
Starting with Doctor Fate, the Atom, Plastic Man, and Icon."

"You know, I was the one who convinced Icon to become a hero in the first place I should be outside, celebrating with him.
Not hidden away in here!" Rocket said.

"Welcome to our world." Aqualad sighed.

"Well, I suppose there's an upside, too!" Rocket said smirking at Aqualad. Ooh! Aww how cute!! Rocket likes Aqualad! What would their ship name be? Aquaket? Nope.  Rockualad? I give up, they are just cute together. I'll leave it there.

"Finally, Green Arrow welcomes his former protégé, Speedy, now known as Red Arrow to this roster of heroes."

I am so happy for Roy!! He finally made it! I'll get there someday.

"- Way to go, Roy! - " Robin said.

"At last, he has his wish." Aqualad smiled.

"The first of us to make it! No one will call him "a sidekick" anymore." Wally said.

"Wait since when is being a sidekick a bad thing? You sidekicks were my inspiration." Rocket asked raising and eyebrow. Personally I don't think being a sidekick is a bad thing. One I'm with my father a lot of the time, and two I'm on an awesome team with my friends! A possible third reason could be that it gives us extra training to become a League Member.

"Well, see Six months ago.." Robin began explaining but was interrupted when his gauntlet computer lit up. I looked at him, and he returned the look. Something went down.

"Suit up everyone, we're going on a mission."

"A-are you sure it's her? I mean, are you absolutely positive?" Artemis asked from her seat in the BioShip.

"See for yourself." Robin said showing her the footage from his computer. It showed a video of a girl with black hair and a hat getting onto a private jet.