Before Colony Days

America now sprinted her way to McDonalds to get her Big Mac. McDonalds Big Mac! McDonalds Big Mac! All for me McDonalds BIG MAC MOTHA FUCKA!! She then walked her away back to the meeting taking her sweet time. While walking she saw a mother scolding her child about who knows what. This brought back a memory of Native America. A beautiful woman who had tanned brown skin, long black silky hair, with eyes a reddish brown, wearing a animal skin dress (picture Pocahontas or some shit idk). And this woman was the mother of our heroine, America or by her real name Amelia F. Jones.

Native America was braiding Amelia's long golden hair. Amelia didn't know much about Canada or Mexico and they didn't know of Amelia's existence because they had left their mother before Amelia came to be. But from what her mother told her they were very fine men.

"Mom! Hey mom!" Her mother simply replied with a 'hmm?' Continuing to braid the young nation's hair. "Well mom I saw something awesome today!!"

"And what was it Amelia?" Her mother's soothing voice said while finishing up the braid. "What was this thing you saw to get you worked up?" She turned Amelia around so that they faced each other and smiled.

"Well mom I saw these boats! But they were like uh HUGE so like these people start walking out and you know what!!?"

Native America had a grim distressed look in her face for a second but quickly put on a smile. "Yes Amelia? What happened next?"

"Well like the people who came out. Looked just like ME!!" And Amelia threw her little arms up in the air to exaggerate what she said. But slowly and awkwardly put them down when she saw her mothers face filled with distress. "Mom?" The little nation weakly replied. "Mom wh-what's wrong?.." Now shaking her mother to snap her out of her trance "MOM"

Native America snapped back into reality and thought to herself  they're coming I must prepare Amelia. I must protect her. I must give her my spirit. So that she will be grow strong. "AMERICA." Amelia squeaked to the noise. Her mother only used the term 'America' when she was serious.

Amelia looked down and managed another squeak. "yes..?"

"America it's time for you to go to your people." Native America said with a serious face trying to hold back tears.

"But.." Amelia started crying holding her mother who in which hugged her tight.

"Amelia. America. Your people need you now. But there are preparations that must be done. Now then wipe your tears and I will prepare you before you go." Amelia silently crying followed what she was told. Her mother told her that she must be a man. She must dress as a man. Talk like a man. She had to give her her true gender up for a males. When Amelia asked why her mother said it was to protect her country and by dressing up as a man people won't look down to you. Her mother then taught her how to speak, act, ect. like a man. She cut her long golden hair into one of a male. What remained from her old self was her Nantucket.

"Mom." America said dryly. This was her last night in her mother's embrace before she had to go to her people.

"Yes Amelia."

"I love you. And I won't ever forget you. And. A- an- and I'll I uh.." Amelia started to cry the tears she thought she already cried all out. Her mother hugged her close and soothed her.

"Amelia shhh. It's ok. I love you too with all my heart. But I must let you go tomorrow. You have to go to your people. They need you. You are them as they are you. Don't forget that. America. Amelia. My child of sunshine. Go and grow strong. Don't let others bother you. Put on a big smile when you are sad. You must be strong for your people. I love you." Native America stroked her child's short hair and cried silently while her child slept.

The next morning they said not a word to each other and walked into a sea of grass. "America I will leave you now. Go to your people." Amelia nodded and watch her mother walks away. Her black hair swaying in the wind as if too wave goodbye. And now America started to walk into the opposite direction, towards her people, to her future.

She then met England who took her in as his colony.

She then claimed her independence. Saying goodbye to another person she cared about.

She witnessed her mother die at the hands of her people. And her people were her, she felt great despair but couldn't blame her citizens. All she felt was a motivation to keep up her male act. To do it for her mother as her last wish.

Wars happened. Regrets and mistakes she can never undone. She saw her people scream. Die in agony. Suffer. But she remained strong. She was the strong male known as America, Alfred F. Jones, a superpower. She had become strong just as her mother wanted her too. She put up a a huge smile she didn't even know she can still do after everything.

America finally got to the meeting area holding her Big Mac in hand and exclaimed with her signature smile, "THE HERO HAS RETURNED!!" She heard nations moan.

"You're late America" Germany pointed out. "Again."

"You can't rush my McDonald's. It's an art. BECAUSE IM THE HERO" and with that nations moaned again.

"Well then. Time to start the meeting"

America thought to herself 'And another normal meeting comes to an end.' When Germany announced it was time to go while rubbing his head in annoyance. America chuckled to herself as she exited the building leaving the noises of England and France fighting, Italy saying pasta, Greece's snores, Germany's yelling and all the what not that happens.

"Time to get this hero home!" She got on her airplane home and looked out the window. I love you mom. Mexico and Canada are very fine men like you told me. Though Canada is always forgotten I will remember him like I do to you. They remember you but it s a but of a blur to them so I tell them all about you. Don't worry mom I have become a strong nation. I now understand your words and I keep them dear. America looked at her reflection in the mirror and saw her gravity defying Nantucket and smiled as she dozed off.

Authors note- so highschool started for me today!! So ya I'll try to update this when I can! Plz don't hurt me. I hoped you liked this!! 🙏😁