MROW MOTHA FUCKA

Amelia came home to be jumped on by Americat.

"MROOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW"

Amelia fell back onto the porch and asked the cat, "what's wrong Americat!?" She carried the cat inside the house.

Americat POV

Well BIOTCH! When you left for yo damn meeting all you left was fuckin dry cat food. DRY. FUCKING. ASHY ASS CAT FOOD. Who the fuck leaves their beloved cat to eat this bullshit!

Amelia POV

Amelia looked at the cat who was meowing and guessed Americat was ranting about the dry cat food. "Sorry Americat. The dry cat food was the only thing available. Please deal with it until tomorrow. I'll buy some burgers and fish for you."

Americat meowed satisfied and laid on her masters lap purring. Amelia petted her cat and stared up at the ceiling.  Amelia felt a nudge on her foot and found her blue eyes golden retriever, Hiro.

Hiro and Amelia went way back. Hiro had saved her from the Richmond theater fire back in 1811. Hiro then just stuck with the American. Amelia nicknamed her blue for her blue eyes because she didn't know what to name the poor girl. When she met Japan she knew what to name the golden retriever and thus came 'Hiro'.

"What's up Hiro!" The dog looked at her with an unamused face. "Always the serious type aye? Ok then. I'm sorry for leaving you with a whining Americat complaining about food." Amelia said rolling her eyes. Hiro then nudge her to move. "I know Hiro. I'll go change now. God such a nagger." Hiro gave a snort as Amelia settled the whining Americat down and went upstairs to change.

Convo between Americat and Hiro

Hiro looked at Americat and nagged. "you shouldn't whine so much about food.."

Americat sasses back, "I don't give a fruk. She left US with dry food. I know very well you don't like it either!"

Hiro huffed. "ok fine maybe I don't like that bullshit ass dry shit but Amelia was in a rush. And you know her circumstances."

Americat guilty realization, "I know. Stop making me feel guilty!"

Hiro- such a whinny lil cat..

Americat- what you say you old fart!!!

Hiro- I'm over 100 years old child. Don't disrespect your elders. And you yourself is a little over 20 so ya show respect.

Americat- and I'm still fluffy as fruk!

Hiro- why do you always say fruk instead of fuck anyways.

Americat- ONCE YOU READ THE FANFICS YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THE DARK SIDE!!!!!

Hiro sighed. "Teenagers.. I swear.. your generation is so wild.."

Amelia then came down the stairs in a loose shirt and some pajama shorts. She was no loner in men attire, nor was she in her Alfred persona. She found Americat nudge into Hiro's stomach. Both of them sleeping soundly. Amelia had a cuteness overload and started taking pictures but stopped to look at the clock. 5:40 pm. Presidential debate starting soon. I should prepare some popcorn and beer. Lord knows I'll need it.

A/n sorry if this seems like a filler.. I'm thinking about the plot and shit. I just feel so happy I'm done with tests this week. Now I can chill and read more fanfics! And get inspired to work on this.