ohon

OMG IM FUKN SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE LIKE OMG. WELL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU PEEPS OF THE INTERWEBS FOR SUPPORTTING MY BULLSHIT WRITING AND I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER AS AN APOLOGY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG

France was hit with the steam coming from the spring. He took a sniff at the air. Yes.. this smell.. tres bien. OHONHONHON..but where is little Amerique... France walked down the aisle looking for America while women screamed in horror to see a Frenchman in the WOMAN'S spring. France cared no mind, instead he winked at the girls. "Ohonhon" he chuckled as he slowly made his way to an unsuspecting Alfred.

Amelia walked down the aisle looking for somewhere to unchange. Somewhere where there wasn't anyone screaming and running. Jeez.. she thought why is everyone running. It's making it impossible to find a place to change. Like i want to take off my sweaty ass clothes in peace.. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!! Amelia sighed, "My life sucks." She continued walking until she found a deserted place to change.

Clothes were scattered on the floor. "It's almost like the people here were in a hurry to dress and get out or were in the middle of dressing..." Amelia kicked some clothes around to clear a spot to unchange. "Man.. they could've at least clean after themselves....." She admired the place she cleared and smile contently. Time to take off these god forsaken clothes and to relax!

As France walked pass the screaming women he neared the American. "Ohonhon" Alfred was standing there slowly unbuttoning his shirt. I'll surprise little Amerique! Ohonhon! He crept behind the unsuspecting American getting ready behold what other nation had before. America's naked body.

Amelia unbuttoned a few buttons. She felt like someone was watching her but gave it no mind. People say I can't read the atmosphere I wonder why.. It's nothing to worry about. It's not like France is there. After the last unbuttoning her shirt it fell to the floor. "Shit." She cursed to herself, "I should pick it up..." She turned around and bent down to pick up her shirt. Her eyes wandered on the floor and met shiny black leather shoes. She looked up slowly to see who it was.... omg.... Amelia's bright blue eyes widened.

"......F-fr-FRANCE?!...."

France stared back with equally large eyes. All he wanted was to see Alfred naked so he can boast about it to England.. but he never expected d cups... well not on america that is.. France looked down at Alfred, "Amerique... your boobs are big." That was all he could say in his shocked state. Everything made sense now.. why america always avoided him.. why america was bipolar af for a week every month.... woah. Just woah...

Amelia's face turned a deep deep red. Even Spain's tomatoes would be offended by how red she was. Did he just fukn comment on my fukn boobs?! Omg I feel the feminist in me. Shit calm down. Fuck.. FUCK. FUKN FRANCE KNOWS I'M A GIRL. AND IM ALONE IN THE HOT SPRINGS. NO WONDER EVERYONE WAS RUNNING AWAY. THEY DIDNT WANT TO BE RAPED BY A FRENCH FRY. Amelia's faced drained of color. Rape. She was going to get raped. MOTHER FUKN RAPED. She looked up horrified at France. Tears threatened to fall out. "A..are..you.. gonna rape me??? Please.. I'm too young and heroic to be raped. Fuckn get away from me!" Amelia tried to sound strong but the anxiety of another nation knowing about her gender and the stress of the elections were getting to her. But she had to stay strong.

France looked at america. Tears were forming. Did she just say rape?! My god! Is that what Americans think of me....... "Amerique... I'm not going to rape you.. hehe he.. see.." he raised his hands up and backed away. America sniffed and slowly stood up. Come on Amelia.. it's just France... he's an idiot just like all men... I should be good.

"Meet me at my room. We should talk about this..." she motioned to herself, "in private with Canada."

"Who's Canadia?"

Amelia sighed. "Your son. My bro..."

France looked dumbfounded.

"The person who owns the floating polar bear..."

"Oh.."

France walked out of the woman's hot spring and was confronted by many women. Women with looks of disgust. "Hehe.. hello ladies. How are you on this fine night...."

France got beat up.

Very badly....

"NO NOT THE FACE!!!!" *Face punch* *sounds of pain* *sounds of vengeance*

Canada was leaning against the wall admiring the show in front of him. "that's what you get for calling me canadia.. YOU BITCH. The names Canada you dumbass Papa!" Canada huffed and sighed when his bear asked 'who's Canada?' Canada simply ignored the bear and walked towards Amelia's room.

In other news....more chaos was made when guests started reporting a floating polar bear.

A police report and some chaos later...

Amelia sat at the edge of the bed rubbing her temples. "You know what.. I'm not going to ask why France is beaten up or why Matt looks like he's been through an exorcism..." The room was in silence. " Ok soooo yeah I'm a girl and I have fukn boobs. Yeah I have a vagina. So I guess I should fill you in.." France nodded not sure how to respond... he was just so fascinated that he was the father figure/big brother of D cups.. Of course Matt noticed his Papa staring and gave a silent threat to stop.

Another sob story later...