GOOD MAPLE

Canada had to do something. He couldn't let Amelia's innocence be taken by the likes of France and Russia. But the two were slowly making their way towards the door. He had to do something. "FOR THE MAPLE!!!" Canada lunged at the two and managed to push them down. "Sacré bleu!! Mathieu!!" Canada slowly got off of Russia. "Papa. You don't want to do this... don't go in there.." France slowly got up and stared at him challenging him. "I have came this far already. So many lives were lost already." *Cue dramatic France* "I have. NO. MUST. I must do this. You do not understand my dear Canada. Non non. You are too young. Well I bid you au revoir." France bowed and looked up to a confused Canada. Francis smirked and started to run towards the girls entrance of the spring. If Amerique can go in there. I can too!!! OHONHONHON."ACK" France fell down again with a thud.

Canada POV

What in the maple is this idiot pervert of a father is he saying.... MAPLE?!

France was booking it to the entrance. Like he was booking it. Oh hell to the  maple nah bish. "PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Canada lunged again at France. And again they fell to the ground. France struggled to get out of the Canadian's grip. "Let.. me.. go!!!" "Never!!!! I swear to the maple god-?" Canada found France no more in is grip. MAPLE?! France had already disappeared into the spring. Canada flopped down on the floor and sat on his butt. "Good maple Jesus. Family meeting I guess." Hmm funny. My lips taste like vodka. Kinda reminds me of.. Canada blushed for a second but slapped himself. No. Right now it's about Amelia. Oh.. i hope she's OK...

Extra ;0

Canada lunged at the two nations and they fell with a thud. To a bystander this went by in a flash but to russia everything was in slow motion. As he turned around wide eyed to see a Canadian mid air coming right at him was a surprise. He gasped as the Canadian's lips met his. Russia couldn't do anything, he just layed there touching his lips. The warmth from it never leaving. He slowly sat up, oblivious to the Canadian and Frenchman brawling in front of him. Is he even aware of what happened? Russia felt warmth for the first time in a long time. What is this feeling....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FAM