Love interests?

The meeting then proceeded with Amelia slowly dying inside from receiving stares. Tear tear. Tear..

Amelia had a really bad headache. Tonight's debate is going to kill my brain cells...

Germany then ended the meeting being to frustrate to continue it over the chaos of clashing nations. Amelia slowly stood up clutching her head in pain while other nations quickly left.

"America-kun?" Amelia froze. I'm really not in the best mood Keeks.. the debate is in coming up soon..

"Ya Keeks? What's sup bro!" Keeks was Amelia's nickname for Japan.

"Are you feering arright?" Aww his accent is so cute!! God stop it Amelia! You don't got time for dis!

"I'm feeling alright Keeks! The hero is always good!" Or heroine.. Amelia then put her arm around Japan towering over the other. Thank god for heals!!! I feel so taaaaaaaaall

"Ok then America-kun. If you ever need anything you can arways come tark to me." Amelia blushed a little letting her arm off of Japan to pick up her brief case.

"Thanks Keeks! Well I'm going to head home now!"

"Ok. Sayonara Alfred-kun." Japan bowed as the American waved.

Amelia returned to New York's apartment because it was closer to the meeting place. She found a sleeping Joseph on the couch hugging his baseball bat with a satisfied smile. I wonder if cali is ok.... New York then woke up to find his mom coming back from the meeting. "Hey mom!" He said with a yawn. "Back from the meeting?" Amelia froze at the word 'meeting' and remembered about how France and England talked to her about puberty for boys. Amelia looked at Joseph for a moment with sympathy. Amelia held his shoulder. "I'm sorry. I didn't know." She said as she grabbed her suitcase and briefcase and left New York's apartment. New York sat there utterly confused. Mom is so weird....but at least I hit a home run today! New York smirked and went back to his nap and dreamed about pizza and baseball.

A/n ya this is like a really short chapter. Like I totally understand but like don't worry cause like I'm totally going ham this week. Maybe.. I haven't gotten a lot of homework lately which worries me. So *cough* Japan x fem!America *cough* if you don't like this pairing I'm sorry but I like this pairing like a lot so like please don't like hurt me! Yes I have like Poland cancer so like yay!