Canada POV

Where to begin... WHERE TO BEGIN!!!!! Ok calm down Mattie.

I looked at Al- Amelia. And stared at him-her from top to bottom. I noticed the two teenagers behind her quietly observing Mexico and I. The one to the right had Alf- Amelia's striking blue eyes. Black hair like me and pale skin. And England was to the left of Amel..... "ALF-AMELIA WTH IS ENGLAND DOING HERE!!!!" When did England get here. Did he know about America's true gender! DEAR MOTHER MAPLE! What the Holy Roman Empire!

I looked to 'England' and noticed he had red glasses and walking dangerously close. When did England have glasses? I saw Amelia behind 'England' holding hands with the black haired teenager saying prayers. She gave me a pitiful glance and I turned to see a fist in front of my face. The last thing I heard was, 'YOU BLOODY WANKER IM FUCKING VIRGINIA OF THE FRUKING UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!'

 The last thing I heard was, 'YOU BLOODY WANKER IM FUCKING VIRGINIA OF THE FRUKING UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!'

I woke up with a horrible pain on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Where am I.. Who is Mexico talking too.. is that a cowboy girl?... my eyes wandered to the door to see Amelia come in. She had food with her.. wait 'she'......

"America! You're a girl!!!!!!" Mexico turned to me and huffed, "We established this yesterday. Well at least your awake now. I will take my leave back to my country. I have a lot of work to do." Mexico got up. My face spelled out confused. "Alejandro." "Yes?" The tanned nation answered. "Who is this?" I asked pointing to the cowboy girl. "Oh that's Olivia or texas! She's one of our many nieces and nephews. Well bye chicas. Tell the others uncle Mexico said hello! Cya around amigos! Amelia if anyone touches you, call me and big brother Ally will come and beat them up." Mexico left the room smiling. Amelia was shaking her head. "Amelia...?" My cheek started hurting. "Ya bro!" Amelia responded happily. "What?....." I looked at my 'sister' with a 'WHAT IN THE NAME OF MAPLE LOOK' "Oh ya.. well I'm a girl and my states are personified. Mexico took me being a girl and my states being personified quite well.. though I think he might join Texas in stalking me... " Texas gave an innocent smile and walked out the door. "Bye uncle Canada! The LONE STATE IS LEAVING THE BUILDING! YEEEEEEE-HAW!"

"UNCLE!!!!!" What does she mean uncle!!!!!!

Amelia flashed a Hollywood smile at me. "I guess we start there aye? Well congrats you're an uncle!"

A/n boom. A new chapter! I'll update again when I can! Sadly I'm currently drowning in life