Wtf

Amelia made a beeline to her bedroom. A million thoughts rushing through her head. Wtf wtf wtf.... Amelia reached her destination hastily opening and locking the door. She then went into fetus position and covered her red face. "Fuck" she said to herself while rolling on the floors. "Fuck.fuck.fuck...."

~2 hours later~

France hid behind a plant and looked through his binoculars to the door of Amelia's room. "I don't even think he's there...." England scoffed. "We should just go." France told the Brit to shut up or they'll get caught. England being the tsundere he was huffed. "It's not like I care about what will happen to you if you get caught-mmmhph.." France covered England's mouth, "shuush he's coming out." The group tailed behind America.

Amelia's POV

Amelia walked down the hallway toward the springs. Maybe a bath will calm me down.. The image of a top less Japan burned her mind. "Ahhhhhhhghhhh!! Fuck hormones!!!!" Amelia ruffled her hair and continued on her way.

Stalkers POV

Japan sneezed. "I wonder what that was about.." Japan commented to himself after witnessing America's little fit. "I really think we shouldn't do this France-san.." Germany gave an agreeing nod.

"I agree with Japan. We shouldn't do this." Germany stared down at the pouting Italy. "Italy... don't look at me like that! We shouldn't do this.. it's...um..." Italy gave the 'puppy face.' "Doistu...." Germany tried to look away and look for some help from Japan. But sadly the group had left the two. Vhy me.. "Look everyone left. How about we go back to our room instead.."Germany suggested nervously. Italy gave a quick happy veee and clung to Germany.

"Are you sure it was the right choice to leave Germany-san back there..."

"For the mission Japan. For the mission." France said determined. "It's a sad loss but we must continue." England facedpalmed.

"Bloody hell.." England sighed to himself.

"Da. I agree. We lost a good comrad."

Japan sighed and kept to himself. At least it's two less I need to worry about destroying my hot spring.. Japan broke from his thoughts to see the group leaving him behind.

Amelia POV

Amelia kept looking behind her back. She couldn't shake the feeling someone was following her. Hmmmmmmmm. I see you bitch. Well I'll let you knowm. I Amelia F. Jones will not get raped today. Amelia took an elaborate path to loose her stalker.

Stalkers POV

France was panting now and hid behind a wall with Russia. The only one left of the group able to keep up with the American they were stalking. "We have lost another 2 good comrads today. Da." France agreeded.

"Yes we have. But our journey has been worth it." Amelia was currently right in front of the hot springs entrance. There were two entrances: boys and girls. Amelia seemed to be in deep thought and walked into the girl's entrance. "HOW BOLD. OHONHONHON. " France exclaimed. "I accept your challenge Amerique I will follow you in. Come Russia let us go."

=Extra=

England was trying to catch his breath after loosing France. Fine then be like that.. not like I care. Not like I'm jealous you're giving that American so much of your attention!! England huffed and went back to his room muttering insults about the Frenchman.

Meanwhile...

Japan just gave up. YOU KNOW WHAT. I DON'T FUCKN CARE ANYMORE. FUCK THIS. I COULD BE BINGE WATCHING YURI ON ICE RN. YEAH IMA WATCH THAT RN. BWHAHAHA NO ONE CAN STOP ME. Japan lost it.

Japan walked to his room with an emotionless face. Little did anyone know what will go on his room tonight. *Cough* Many tissues to dry tears of happiness for the yaoi gods blessing him.

Yeah.... it's been awhile.. hehe... so yeah... sry for not updating sooner. I won't guarantee another chapter soon cause life.  Btw last ep of Yuri on ice.. omg like omg.