Oh fruk.

Amelia laid in the couch hugging an annoyed Americat. "Mmmm.. so. Fluffy." Hiro watched from afar with an amused expression.

Last night Amelia got wasted from watching the election and passed out on the couch taking Americat down with her.

The sun shown through the blinds hitting Amelia's peaceful sleeping face and turning it into a sour look. "Fuck you sun.." Amelia slowly got up covering her eyes. *INHUMAN STOMACH NOISES* "I guess it's time for breakfast!" Amelia leaped up from the couch with a smile on her face. Fuck you elections! I'm done with you. Amelia went into the kitchen and made herself toast and some coffee. She added extra sugar and milk to her coffee. Fun fact: she doesn't like bitter things. (A/n Though if she was sucking off someone it won't be a good situation....)

Amelia sat at the table sipping her coffee. "Oh I forgot! Hiro! Americat! Come here for breakfast! And please deal with the ashy dry food for now. I'm going out for groceries later." She saw Americat look at the food for a long while until Hiro urged him to eat it. Amelia giggled. "Okay guys I'm going out for groceries!"

Amelia went upstairs to change. She went into her secret closet to choose her clothes. It's going to be so fucking hot.. ugh!! ugh... (a/n how I feel wen I have track practice and it's fucking hot)Amelia heard her front door opening and she rushed to change and ran down the stairs. I swear if it's Texas again.. or if it's Virgina again coming to lecture her about shit.. I swear that girl is England but in a teenaged girl body. Oh gawd... Amelia reached the bottom of the stairs. She wore blue jeans, a tank top with the American flag, and black converse. Her bangs were braided off to the side with her Nantucket sticking up. And she wore her signature glasses. Today I can be Amelia.

When she came downstairs she found New York on the couch petting Americat and listening to music. His jet black hair was tied back and he wore blue jeans and a classic 'I love NY' shirt. She then found Virginia or Emily nagging Olivia or Texas about who knows what. Poor Texas.... When Virginia starts to nag she nags.. Virginia had sandy short hair and green emerald eyes paired with eyebrows like a certain Brit. She wore red glasses, a floral crop shirt, white cardigan, blue shorts and brown sandals. She was the oldest out of the original 13 around the same age as Amelia.Texas looked exactly like Amelia but with brown hair. She had the same piece of hair sticking up but her hair was grown out into a French braid. She wore an open plaid shirt and gray tank top and ripped blue jeans. And of course wore her signature cowboy boots. Texas was around 15.

New York being the first to notice Amelia gave a bright Hollywood smile. " Sup mom! I hope you don't mind Virginia and Texas coming over. They were worried how you were cause of the debate last night." Virginia stopping her nagging and gave a look to Texas that she wasn't done yet looked at Amelia.  "Hello mother. I'm glad to see you doing fine." Virginia said in her British accent. Texas practically threw herself on Amelia asking in her Texan accent if anything was wrong with her. Texas becomes motherlike over Amelia. Ah the irony. Amelia looked down at her kids. "So wanna go on a family outing today? I was just going to buy some groceries. So if you wanna go anywhere....." Amelia awkwardly suggested scratching the back of her head. The three states agreed and went with Amelia to buy groceries. Thank god it's only these three.. They get along ok.. most of the time.

By the time the four got back it was 1:30. They dropped off the groceries and New York showed them around New York City. He felt very proud to be showing off. Virginia and Texas rolled their eyes as new York started boasting about himself. The kid can be quite the egoist sometimes. Overall the four had a great time bonding. New York and Virginia were part of the original 13 colonies so they were pretty close. And Texas becoming a country for a few years felt like she was close to Amelia on whole different terms. This caused her to become motherlike to her whenever something bad happened in America. Because she knew how it felt to carry a nation. But then again she always went off yelling 'IM YHE FUCKING LONE STAR STATE!! YEEHAW!!!" California liked to joke Texas got this habit from Amelia.

"It's getting dark out. How bout we head over to my house and you guys stay the night. We can watch a movie and order some Chinese." Amelia looked at her states with a grin. New York raised his hand and Amelia gave him the go to talk. "But I'm going to be the only boy there.." Virginia gave a smirk, "You got Americat!" "Oh shut up you limey!" "What did you bloody call me you wanker?" Virginia gave a stressed smile. "I said LIMEY." The two started to fight with Texas then adding to the chaos saying "IM THE LONE STAR STATE!" Amelia rubbed her head as they walked home. I knew this would happen...

The four walked into the house and fell on the couch exhausted. New York and Virginia apologized to each other but no one could escape from Texas self boasting. "I'll order the Chinese then." Amelia went to the phone and ordered leaving Virginia and New York with Texas. She orry guys it's either my ears or yours.

When Amelia got back the three had put on a movie. "What are you guys watching?" "Uhhh... zootopia...." New York replied without taking his eyes off the tv. "Ok then. Well I'm going to go wash up." The states gave a nod, eyes not leaving screen. Thank you god for the thing called movies. Well then... I should shower.

Amelia took a nice cold shower to cool off from the summer heat. yasss this feels so good!! Amelia then got out of the shower and changed into a light pink colored sweater and white pajama shorts. She heard the doorbell ring. I guess the food is here. Amelia heard the kids fighting about who had to answer the door and it sounded like New York lost to the girls. Poor guy.. I guess I should head down now.

As Amelia came closer toward the bottom of the stairs she saw New York frozen there. She then saw Virginia walk slowly to the door. And was Texas holding a shot gun!? Hiro and Americat looked right about ready to attack. What the Fruk?.. "Guys??......" She questioned the dead silence. "Is the Chinese.. food....... here.....?" She saw who was at the door..

Oh fruk.. Holy Roman Empire.. mein gott.. What the fruking maple...

Ummahgud!! Sorry if plot is not to your likings and IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!! I have been raped by life and I'm expecting much homework..... KILL ME!! So thus ends this chapter. Till next time! Btw cliffhangers, ik they suck :p