Impression 4

Eyes as Red as Rubies

ㅤEyes as Red as Rubies

When I was just about to put another step forward, I felt like my entire body being captured and went numb abruptly.

The unknown feelings I had before, growing stronger and stronger until I couldn't handle it.

I promptly clenched my fists because I was afraid I might become paralyzed very soon. My fear was swallowing me up and I realized my feet already froze.

Why?

I tried to calm myself down. I inhaled strongly and held my breath for 8 seconds and then exhaled slowly in 10 seconds. It worked. And I decided to lift my head.

As I glanced up, the only thing in my view was red.

All I saw was red.

...Shining red? Crimson?
Ah no, that was more than that.

More like, intimidating red.

Slowly, the red color became clearer and clearer then I had just realized that so-called red was the color of a pair of eyes.

Those frightening yet fantastic things were staring right at me, piercing me so easily without warning.

I gulped down onerously, it was way too late to realize I had just encountered a dangerous territory.

The more I wanted to break free, the more I sank deeper and deeper into those red orbs. I couldn't escape even though I desperately wanted to.