Impression 25

Ready?

I should be happy.

Like seriously, Akashi is just some tiny steps away in front of me and waiting for my reply.

He literally speaks first!
And wow, now he can even speak more than just one word?? After the five damn months of completely treating me like a fine stranger??? Should I make a round of applause to appreciate this kind of miracle??

Okay, guys, look.
The icy, unapproachable red emperor willingly comes here just to ask me that? All of a sudden? Now? How?

I know right he's soooo busy with all his three leaderships stuff that I don't even see him much in class lately BUT HE REALLY IS BUSY SO WHY IS HE HERE JUST TO ASK ME THAT? DOES THE SMARTEST PERSON AT THIS SCHOOL FORGET THE FACT THAT HE CAN SIMPLY CONTACT ME THROUGH HIS OWN PHONE? I MEAN, HE'D BETTER DO WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO LIKE PRACTICING FOR THE UPCOMING INTERHIGH THAN COME ALL THE WAY HERE JUST TO ASK ME THAT KIND OF QUESTION WELL YES I'M HAPPY BUT IT'S SO OUT OF THE BLUE AND I'M NOT PREPARED I DIDN'T EVEN EXPECT ANYTHING YET HE COMES! IT'S NOT EVEN THAT LONG AFTER I FINISHED VENTING OUT MY GRUDGES AGAINST HIM AND HE MUST'VE HEARD ALL OF IT!

Will the universe help me just once? Like please, set me with this Akashi person in a good timing the next time we meet.

And again, to have his sudden arrival, I should be happy. I've been waiting for this to happen after all. But no, I'm scared instead. I really am.

I mean, why does he always come at the wrong time?

Why do you always make it hard for me to face you, Akashi...

"My fault. There was something I wanted to talk to her and that's why," Hanae quickly responded while taking one step ahead of me, "and I think it'd be nice of you to say hi first? The way you came in just... I mean, she's not even doing something that bad for you to scare her, Prez," she said and I questioned myself how Hanae got the courage to speak to the serious and emotionless Akashi right in front of her.

"You mean I have to waste my time to say hi after seeing you both were busy talking instead of doing what's necessary?" Akashi spoke up.

"You don't have any idea how important it is for Kazuki-sensei to get his work done on time, did you? " Akashi went on, making Hanae shut herself up.

"And Yuuki, if you can't even do this simple task, don't bother to do it and call it help."