Impression 10

The Unexpected

After I got to hear every word she said, I nearly choked to death. No, more like, I nearly choked her to death.

Her words pissed me off.

Like seriously, I had no clue why things went so serious in roughly half-day and dammit why me?

I couldn’t let myself get underestimated by the likes of them so I straightened my head and looked at her right in the eye.   

“I’ll just go straight to the point too,” I began to speak for myself. I imitated every word she had said while crossing my arms together as well.

“Listen up, you ***!#$**!!?**@$#*!***??!@!#$#!!*** or in short, an actual bitch. I don’t know why you're using your little brain to think so hard about something you don't even know. What a way to waste your time, I'd say. And you told me that Akashi sees something in me? Oh, then, anything will do...? To make you all regret making your very first move on me like this, anything will do. I have Akashi's eyes on me so that will make him pay more attention to me than any of you...," I stopped to observe all of them. And before anyone could yell again, I patted the leader's shoulder twice. "You all should be good to me, yes? "

The girl seemed shocked to hear me mimick her. And before I could see her irritated look and hear her harsh backtalk, I promptly turned my back and walked away. I'd definitely lose my cool if I stayed there any longer.

So many things happened to me in just a few hours, I didn't know how long I could keep my sanity intact. I missed my home already.

✃ - - - - - -

I walked along the corridors, showing myself around the school. Rakuzan was so huge. And the cafeteria was so loveable! As expected of the best private high school in Kyoto. It was like a heaven of fancy food courts that could burn any diet plans to ashes.