Impression 34

Ki

黄Ki

"K-k-k-k-??!"

"Yea, kiss," Hanae repeated one more time as she puckered her lips.

Azura was giggling softly. She enjoyed watching her bestie struggle just to say the very word. "Hahaha, look at you! You must have done that, hmm?"

"I uhh," Seara hurriedly looked away as she couldn't think straight under those dead-curious eyes. "You know, umm we... we're not that aggressive.... yet," she replied awkwardly, "we respect each other's personal space, yes."

"Whaaaaaat's thaaaaat!?" Hanae complained. "Remember the first day you transferred here? Akashi didn't even respect your personal space. Come onnnn!? I knew you two were already flirting with each other in silence. And now you've just started your real relationship with him, so where are those damned sparks??? Oww-!!"

Hanae winced in pain as she felt something burning on her back. She stared at Azura unbelievably, "Why did you pinch me there?!"

"You can't make her fulfill all your fantasy just because your fav romance manhwa is on hiatus!" Azura whispered angrily. "She even struggled to hear us mention the word kiss! Good thing she hasn't run away!"

Hanae fell silent, giving Azura her dumbfounded look. "Right... I forgot. Seara is an innocent being. She is different from us," Hanae whispered back and got an approving nod from Azura. "But that's why we need to educate her this soon!"

"Ano ne...," Azura sighed as she figured out that Hanae didn't share the same thoughts as her, "there's already someone who can educate her better than any of us!"

"Really! Who?!"

"The boyfriend, of course!"

"OOOH! Yes, yes, of course. I don't mean to object the reality but still-"

"...You're not done whispering to each other in front of my very eyes?" Seara asked her besties who were busily whispering in secret, "Guys, really?" She tried hard not to eavesdrop a single word because she knew they were talking about herself. Then, their voices only got louder and louder that she didn't have any choices left but to end their private conversation-or simply walk away.