Impression 7

His Gaze Is More Terrifying Than
A Flying Cockroach

His Gaze Is More Terrifying ThanA Flying Cockroach

In the middle of our laughter, everyone including us seemed to notice the firm knocks at the door. They hurriedly hushed themselves. Hanae did the same as well. So I hushed myself too.

Everyone's eyes were fixed on the door, waiting for a certain someone to come in.

I turned to ask for a clue from Hanae but she didn't seem to notice my silent call. I averted my gaze, looking at my desk hopelessly because I was the only one who had no reason to wait for every second that unknown person would take to finally come into the class.

I heard the door had been opened as footsteps echoed in this silent class. It was still unnecessary for me to move my gaze away from the desk. I started to tap my desk softly as if it was a piano until Hanae suddenly poked me.

"Hey, psst! Look up! He's the reason why you are being the lucky one in this class," Hanae spoke to me in a low voice but I could hear it clearly in my ears.

I instantly looked up to find who he would be and little did I know that my heart was pounding for no reason.

But again, all I saw was red.

A familiar red.

Which only belonged to no one but... him.

 His red eyes were stronger than before

It was only my imagination but it felt real. Like I was being looked down on from afar by the merciless eyes of an emperor.

Too frightening yet captivating as hell.

Wait...
The president... is the class rep?!

"May I have your attention?" he started to speak in such a cold manner.

No, not just cold. The way he stared at us as he spoke made everything so horrific. I totally understood why the class became so silent in the speed of light.