Impression 29

Win

[ Akashi's POV ]

Absolutely, this empress beside me truly caught a lot of attention and was such a distraction I had expected her to be that even I, Akashi Seijuurou, had to order myself to not let any single human in this room dare to say a thing to her without my own permission.

Yes, they were just allowed to hold their breath as she walked by. Just that. Nothing else.

As predicted, a lot of people came to greet us and spoke some nonsense just so they could have a better look at her. And seeing how every single of them carefully scanned her from head to toes made things become so unpleasant in my eyes, hence a strong urge to put an end to those inappropriate manners turned to be my number one priority.

But suddenly, her tense grip on my arm became loose as I saw her have her eyes fixed on someone among the crowd. My eyes darted towards the end of her gaze and by the time I recognized whom she was staring at, I decided to walk ahead faster than I should have, for her own sake.

Isn't that Kanzai Irine?
Why is she having eye contact with Seara?

Isn't that Kanzai Irine?Why is she having eye contact with Seara?ㅤ

What's this?
Do you even attract the eyes of a snake? Heh. Seems like your curse truly does exist, empress.

✃ - - - - - -