Ch. 63- Bumper Cars

~Alex and Sierra

IM A COLLEGE FRESHMAN!!!! And right at the beginning of the year I get my inspiration back. Pathetic. Anyway I'm in Austin,TX now so if I have any readers here..... hmu lol.

August 22, 2014

"You suck at this game."

"Well, it's not that fun when it's just two people, Solace." Nico glanced at Will's extended and unguarded hand and swiped his left hand for it, cursing aloud when Will moved, and cursing again when he felt Will's hand hit the very hand Nico just moved.

"I win again." Will stood upright and smiled.

"Fucking son of a-"

"Now, now," Will chided. "Language." Nico frowned and Will rolled his eyes. "Okay, one last time. Ready?" Nico nodded. "One, two, three- ninja!" They both jumped, bringing their hands up and Nico focused on Will's hands. "You first," Will said.

Nico swiped his hand quickly, but Will still managed to move before him. Will attacked next, but Nico managed to move his hand, freezing into a very uncomfortable position in the process. "Ow!"

Will laughed and Nico moved his hand up in a flash, missing Will's hand by a centimeter. As he sneered, he felt the hand he wasn't paying attention to get hit and groaned. "Dammit!"

"See, I don't think this game is good for your anger issues, my friend," Will chuckled as he moved before Nico could hit his hand.

But Nico had lost his balance and immediately grasped Will before toppling over, sending Will down as his cushion. He heard Will yelp in pain as his hip scraped the coffee table's edge. "Mother-"

"Ah, ah," Nico said, pulling himself up with his arms. "Language," he chided. Will narrowed his eyes and sat up.

"Whatever get off of me, you're a clumsy, horrible ninja." Nico laughed and stood up, holding out a hand to help Will up. "I win that round by default. And as I said before, you suck." Nico rolled his eyes and shoved him as he started for the kitchen. "I thought you said Percy wasn't working today."

"He's not." Will raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Well, whenever he's off, you spend the whole day with him. Is something up?" Nico scoffed and grabbed a bag of chips from the counter. "Is he still mad about what happened on his birthday?"

Nico tensed. He'd been trying to forget that. He had been trying very hard. But it had been only a handful of days ago. "We don't talk about it." Will walked over to him and leaned against the counter, waiting for him to continue. Nico sighed. "I was out of line. Again."

"Sounds like that's happening a lot."

Nico groaned and shut his eyes. "Okay, but you have to see it from my point of view. It's not that I don't trust him. I do, we've been working on the whole trust thing since we got together." Will nodded and grabbed some chips. "It's just, other people. They don't respect relationships. Like that girl that works with him."

"You said she apologized to him. And he told you about that."

Nico frowned. "Yeah. But she knew he was dating someone. She still kissed him." Will hummed. "Dude, she's pretty okay? I met her. She has this pretty little doll face, and these big light eyes, and this innocent look, and she smells like cinnamon."

"Should I be worried that you were close enough to smell her?" Will questioned. Nico glared at him. "Kidding. Sort of. Anyway, okay, so she's pretty. But he likes you. Not even, he loves you. That doesn't go away just because someone else is attractive."