Ch. 66- Little Things

~One Direction <3

Okay, so a few things:

-I made an account on Ao3, mainly solangelo fics posted, same on tumblr. i-write-shakespeare-not-disney

-Would you guys like a chapter in Will or Derek's pov just for an outside view of Percico and of course Deryl moments? 

-I began posting a solangelo fantasy au called One and the Same, so please check that out, the chapters are pretty short, a little shorter than this one. 

-Thank you for sticking with me!! It's almost two years since I started this story and I am super grateful for all of you <3 enjoy:

September 15 2014

The day had been very confusing to say the least. Nico had driven him to school, then completely blindsided him when he said he'd pick him up later. Nico wasn't one to simply ditch school, but he'd left without an explanation.

He seemed nervous and anxious ever since Percy tried talking to him. And the wild look in his eyes when he barged out of the house still worried Percy.

"What ever happened with Nico?" Isaac asked as he walked beside him. Percy had just finished football practice and Isaac had been at the pool.

"I'm not really sure," he said. "He didn't even come to school today so.... I have no idea what's going on in his head." Isaac frowned and began messing with the edge of a notebook he was carrying. "He really had no idea what he was doing," Percy whispered, recalling the shock and confusion on Nico's face.

"I mean, some people don't. But... don't let it turn into this whole 'it'll never happen again' and then it happens again a month later kind of thing. That's when you know it's bad." Percy glanced over at him and shook his head. "What? I'm just watching out for you, dude. Nico's got a rep in school, and I mean yeah he's different with friends, but I don't know him all that well-"

"Well, I do. I know him. He really didn't know." Isaac stopped talking and nodded. They went out the front doors. "Walking home?" Again he nodded.

"See you later," he said with a smile. Percy nodded and sat down at the tree he and his friends usually sat by.

A moment later, he heard a honk. He looked up and saw Nico waving timidly. He stood and walked over to the car. As soon as he got in, Nico pulled him into a kiss. "How was school?"

"Um, fine," Percy said in shock. "How was... your day?"

"Weird," Nico answered, a smile on his face. Percy furrowed his eyebrows worriedly. "So," he said, pulling over near the park. "I got you something. It's... a cliché, but... I mean I don't know if you'll like it." Percy's eyebrows furrowed further. Was Nico okay?

He leaned over to the back seat and Percy kept his eyes on him nervously. When Nico sat back, he had a small bouquet of flowers, some bunched and purple, the others red roses. "Uh...?" Percy stared at the flowers wide-eyed, feeling the blood rush to cheeks.

"Um, they're hyacinths. Purple ones mean 'I'm sorry.' Then the roses, well you know, everyone knows that one." Percy couldn't take his eyes off the flowers held so gently in Nico's thin, long fingers. "I went to see Dr. Bickmore." Finally, he tore his eyes from the flowers to look at Nico's large brown eyes. "And I'm so, so sorry, Percy. I had no idea what I was turning into. And I know I've said it so many times, I know I've screwed up so many times.... But I'm trying to be better. I'm trying to do better. For you."

"I didn't mean to freak you out, Nico," Percy whispered. "I didn't mean to make you-"

"No, it's okay. It's a good thing I went to her. She made it make sense. There was reason behind my madness." He chuckled nervously. "I'm going to fix it. I'll be better about everything. I just want you to know that I'm sorry."