Next Generation

Your girl is back!! I don't know why but I really wanted to continue the Faraldo family story. Please enjoy!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

It's the first day of 11 grade at Atlas Academy for the twins. The first day back and the twins are already fighting...again.

Anastasia yelled at Adrian while she puts her combination in the touch screen to open her locker. "I'm 17! You can't keep telling me what to do." She opened her locker putting her extra supplies away then slammed the door. Turning to face her brother, he had this annoyed expression on his face.

"As your older brother, I have a god given right to tell you no, Your not going to parties without me." She just rolls her eyes and starts walking off. "That's the thing Adrian, after your lacrosse game you can just join me there. Plus I'll have Lillian and Zara with me." Follow his sister, He sees his girlfriend down the hall.

"Oh yeah that makes me feel so much better." He stated sarcastically. Stopping Adrian, Karly quickly runs into her boyfriends arms. "Hey Baby, I'll be there, So I can watch her for you." Karly eyeballed Asia then gave her boyfriend a quick peck. Asia just huffed and continued on down the hall waving at her peers.

"You know Adrian, I don't need to be babysat" Asia complained.

"Last time you got drunk." Adrian pointed out.

Spotting Lillian at her locker, Asia hurries to grab her and dragged her back to her brother and his girlfriend.

"Lily, Remember how lit I was at Zanes party?" She snaps her fingers remembering . "Oh that party was turnt. Asia was singing and everything. She turn it into a concert." Asia wished she didn't add the last part. Adrian smirked at Lily. She just looked away pulling out her phone. Asia got even more annoyed at what her brother said.

"See? That's what I'm talking about. No." Asia's face was of disbelif.

"No? Do you not remember the time I had to cover for you when you and Jon raced drunk?" Jonathan overheard Asia while talking to a girl. He stopped and ran to Asia covering her mouth with his hand.

"We promised we wouldn't speak of that. Uncle Andrew and my dad would kill us." Asia shoved him and stepped back. Adrian pulled Jonathan towards him.

"Dude what did I say about touching her?" Adrian complained. Asia laughed. "That's right bro, get your friend."

"Girl you know you like it." Asia looked her brother.

"Okay that's enough flirting. Let's go to homeroom." Adrian necked Jon while they strolled to class with karly following.

Asia turns to lillan to see her gazing at Adrian. Once he goes into homeroom, Lily finally sees Asia staring at her.

"What?" Lily questions. Asia smiles and shakes her head. "Nothing. Where's Zara? She txted me that she came to school early." Asias question was answered when they saw her coming towards them and Myles with a camera fliming her.

"Welcome back Bears! New year, New you! This year were having our Annual bond fire to kick of the season for lacrosse." Myles puts down the carmera.

"Zara that was great! Now all we need is to interview our peers and were done." Myles said looking over the film. Zara nodded and spotted her friends excited.

"OMG Lily, Asia!" She ran over and hugged them.

"Hey Zara. You look busy." Asia smirked.

"Girl I am." Zara turned and caught Myles staring. He quickly looked back down.