Homecoming Night.

Ivory, Zara, Lillian and Anastasia stands there as the boys just stare at their dates.

Lillian blushed as Zara rolled her eyes and said, "How long are you going to keep your mouths open?"

Quincy pulled Zara into his arms and he looked down at her with his dreamy eyes. "Our apologies, You ladies look stunning."

Lillian started pulling everyone to the door. "Well then lets go!"

They all get into the limo and jam to music on there way there. Jaylen was trying to communicate with Asia and she kept ignoring him talking to Ivory.

Upon arrival, they see the school lit up from down the hill. Pictures are being taken the moment they step out of the limo. They get ready and get into their poses. First as couples, groups and then together. Getting inside Anastasia tried to bolt back stage but is stopped by Jaylen.

Asia tried to pull her hand away in a hurry but he wouldn't let go. "What? I have somewhere I have to go."

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jaylen watched as Asia looked away trying to find the right words to say.

"Just like the same way you ignored my messages all yesterday and today." Anastasia snapped back.

"I was busy. I was with Adrian."

"I know! Because he was the one to tell me. You left the game without even saying goodbye to me. I get there's a lot you don't want to tell me, but I feel like your shutting me out."

Jaylen started to get as frustrated as Anastasia. "I'm here aren't I? I just don't want to tell you because you don't need to know and I'm sorry. I am truly sorry. Please stop being mad at me." In the middle of their conversation they get interrupted.

Karly and Jon come from the opposite side of the hallway. Karly rings out crackling laugh and says, "OHH I guess there is trouble in paradise."

Asia snaps back already on edge. Asia comments on their matching outfits. "Wow red. Its a bold color for how you played my brother."

Karly replied, "No red for fire. Jon and I still together. I bet you guys haven't even kissed."

Jon gave this side smirk, "Asia you probably think of my touch every time your in bed together, don't you?" Asia launched at Jon. Jaylen held on to her, trying to calm her down.

Jaylen added, "Lets go. We don't talk to trash." Jaylen wants to get far away from Jon as well before he won't be able to stop himself and Anastasia.

Asia just pulls away from Jaylen and quickly goes back stage where Lillian is already waiting.

They get into position waiting for their time to come up. Anastasia is sitting at the piano as Lillian sits down and straps on her guitar.

Lillian saw how out of it Asia looked but didn't have anytime to ask her. The moment the curtains open Asia pushed everything down and performed.

"And now I welcome your fellow students Anastasia Faraldo and Lillian Kang to perform. Please gather on the dance floor."

Asia started out the melody to, 'lovely' by Billie eilish.

Other couples and dates started getting onto the dance floor to slow dance.

Lillian was nervous as she started singing and playing. The moment Adrian smiled to her, she regained her confidence and continued. Closing out the song Asia reverted back into her mind. As they finished up, Asia left off stage quickly.

Anastasia left and went into the halls passing by other classmates. she couldn't hear as Lillian called her name nor when Adrian or Jaylen tried to get her to respond.