Life is like Lemons

After getting FroZo Lillian heads on home while Asia goes and drop Jaylen off.

"Sorry if I dragged you around. I just wanted you to feel welcomed."

"No, I had fun. Thank you for invited me out and being so nice to me."

"Haha just doing my job. Well have a good night. I see you at school."

"Okay see yeah." He gets out and goes through the gates into his house. All the lights were off but he heard music in the basement.

Going down there he sees his mom at the bar drinking. He storms over to her and takes the drink out of her hands.

"Heyy!" She protested.

"Go to bed."

"What's the point. Now give me my drink."

"Do you ever stop drinking?"

"When I was pregnant with you." Jaylen shook his his head.

"Mom if you don't want dad to kick you out you need to stop drinking."

"Ha, I'm a grown woman. I will do what I please. I still one of the top models. No one can out shine me."

"What else do you need to happen to wake up? You lost your job and you're going to lose me. Dad was going to leave you out on the streets if I didn't beg him for you to stay." She leans on Jaylen sleep. He picks her up and bring her back upstairs and takes her to her room. Laying her down, he puts the cover over her.

"What am I going to do with you?" he says to his sleeping mom.

Arriving home Asia tried to avoid her mom.

"Anastasia?" Asia quickly smiles hiding behind the pillar. Rose walks right up to her with her arms folded.

"What are you doing home so late?"

Asia protested, "Me late? Adrians car's not even in the garage."

"True but at least I knew where he was. I get no call, no text no nothing."

"Well for one, I don't call cause you seem to be busy with everyone else. Two you don't respond to my text and three if you would have asked Dad, you would have knew I was at frozo getting ice cream with Lillian." Asia stomps away before Rose could say anything else.

Andrew walked in from the kitchen in his rope.

Rose goes to her husband upset,"Am I being unreasonable?"

"You're being you."

"Is that so bad. I just want to make sure shes okay."

"You don't have to be so hard on her. You're making her turn cold. Open up your heart in a different way."

Rose shook her head confused. She kissed Drew and went upstairs to go to bed.

The next morning Asia drags herself out of bed and gets ready for school. She picks up her phone to text Jaylen.

A:Hey do you want to drive to school together?

J: Sure want me to drive?

A:Yeah, Ready for practice today.

J: Nope 😑

She laughs at him. Going down the stairs she was about to reply back when Adrian came up behind her taking her phone then runs past her.

"Heyy!!!!" She follows him into the kitchen were Rose had breakfast ready. Andrew was already at the table on his phone. Seeing them run Rose stops them.