No I in TEAM

After school Asia had to drag Jaylen to the field.

"Asia please. It's been like 2 years since I've played. I probably don't remember how to play."

"Jaylen last night you told me that you believe in me to sing right? Now I believe in you to play."

Adrian and Jon were walking up behind them.

Adrian stated to Jaylen, "Hey you finally decided to join us. Coach Dean is looking for you in the locker room for your gear."

"Okay." Jaylen turns to Asia and shakes his head because she kind of is the reason that he is playing. he was going to sneak off but Asia is always with him which he doesn't mind.

Sitting on the bleachers Asia pulls out her laptop and starts doing homework. She is so busy.

She has a theater play next wed that theyve been working on all summer. She has a show choir companion in 2 weeks and she start tutoring choir students during study hall. Then friday morning she has to put up decorations for the lacross game around the whole school.

Doing her normal homework she rushes through it trying to get it done. Her mother thinks that Bs and Cs are not good enough so she want her to quit everything to focus on her studies.

Zara soon comes around taking pictures for the schools news blog.

"You just can't stay away from him can you?" She scared Asia almost making her drop her laptop.

"Omg I could kill you and noo. I just want to see how good he is." She sits next to Asia and watches taking pictures.

The coach goes through each person shooting the ball then blocking to passing. From that he forms two different team putting Adrian, Jonathon and Jaylen on one team.

Jaylen played so perfect that coach dean was almost in tears and the guys on the teamed welcomed him right in.

He threw great, caught every throw and ran and dougded perfectly. Asia was even more shocked when Adrian threw his arm around Jaylens shoulder and laughed at something.

"Oh shit Zara, Adrian must be high."

"Why?"

"Look at that. Who was the most hated person by Adrian, now they're buddy buddy? I don't like it."

Jaylen smiled at all the attention he was getting. After playing he realized how much he did miss the feeling of the wind as he ran through it. The rush of scoring and belonging on a team.

Coach dean walked up to him.

"You my boi are on the fucken team! Why didn't you tell me you could play like that?"

"No one ever asked and its not on my transcript." Coach patted him his back.

"Before you go home tonight come down and pick your number so I can have your Jersey this friday."

"Yes coach."

"You did good. You all did good. Now everyone get cleaned up for fridays game. I'm giving yall one day for a break but I want everyone here ready to set fire to the field!" Everyone cheered.

Adrian took off his helmet and went to Jaylen.

"Damn man, I didn't know you could play like that. More of that and you could take the captains title."

"Haha you got jokes."

"No I'm serious. Sorry I was kinda mean the yesterday. I just don't easily trust people around me sister."

"I get it. Trust me, I have no ill will against her. Shes nice to be around and shes welcoming."

"Well ill be welcoming too. Congrats on making the team. The guys are going out for wings wanna come?"