To close to home

Trigger Warning for this chapter involves SA & abuse in this chapter. Please read with caution.

Andrew and Tristan arrived at the PTA meeting with eyes and whispers following. Tristan just knew that it had something to do with his son Jonathon.

Over the course of the meeting, both Tristan and Andrew got some very surprising news. Not only is Jonathan going out with Karly, but Adrian and Lillian are now dating. Both twins kept from Andrew. Luckily, Andrews mother gave him a heads up about Jaylen and Asia.

The two men left that meeting feeling defeated. But they have a long laugh reminiscing the good old days.

"There is no way Jonathon can get away with half the stuff I did."

Andrew nodded, agreeing, "I heard there's still glitter in places of Coach Deans office."

Tristan replied, "Most of the rules that they have, now, are there because of us."

Reliving past memories, they slapped hands and went on their way.

Andrew called his wife to update her on the latest news. Drew regretted telling his wife about his princess but he knew if he didn't say anything that someone else would. Andrew feels for his daughter.

Rose's reasoning for being hard on Anastasia is because she didn't get as many opinions growing up and wants her to focus on school. Being married young changed a lot for her. With Adrian, he was happy to go down this path. It's just a matter of business to handle Karly and her family.

The moment Jonathan walked through the door of his house. Tristan went off on his son. Raising him alone has had its challenges, but being family friends with the Faraldo's changes things.

Tristan saw the fear in his sons eyes. "How could you do that?! You have been friends since you were in diapers."

Jon shook his head, trying to plead his case, "It just happened. We fell in love."

Tristan was trying to get through to his son, "Do you even know what you want to do with life?"

"I'm only 16. Why do I need to know that now?"

"I have always been the one cleaning up your messes. I'm not cleaning up this one."

"Just like you took me from mom. You threatened her and made her leave."

"Since you need her so bad, why won't you go live with your mother."

Jonathan gave up storming out.

Jonathan was so nervous as he knocked on the tall red door. A moment later, a mature blond woman opened the door. she smiled and asked Jonathan,"How may I help you?"

Shaking in his knees, the words spilled out. "Hi, it's me. Your son Jonathon." Her eyes went wide with fear as she quickly came outside and closed the door behind her.

She folded her arms, "What are you doing here. I told your father that I wanted a no contact order. I pay for schooling, and that is it.

Jon was hurt. "Are you serious? Have you never wanted to see how your son was doing?"

"You were a mistake, Jon. I didn't mean to get pregnant, plus no one knows about you. If they knew that I had a baby so young, It would ruin my career. I gave you to him. Now leave before I call the cops."