All or Nothing

The morning of friday, was busy before the day started. Sadly Anastasia got a text last night that one of the biggest props for homecoming wasn't done. Asia agreed to help but she also gets out of all of her classes to help. So the next morning she got up early at the same time her mom leaves for work.

Rose asks, "Why are you up so early?"

Anastasia was surprised her mother asked but Asia thinks she did it to fill in the air. "Does it even matter?"

"I asked didnt I?" Rose suddenly got an urgent email and became focused on that.

"I'm helping with homeco-"

"That's great sweetheart." She watched as her mom is the phone not paying attention to her. Once again any word that had to do with some form of art went to deaf ears.

"Next time don't ask since you really don't care." Grabbed her bag and left."

Lillian and Adrian rode to school together instead of her family car. Since the homecoming game is today its a half day. Also Lillian was going to help Asia just to get out of classes too. Adrian had to go early due to the lacross team having an morning meeting.

Adrian smiled. He was super happy to have Lillian by his side. "Are you ready for the time of your life, my girlfriend?'

"Girlfriend?"Lillian asked. Adrian sightly looks over at her and smiles, "Yeah, Girlfriend."

"You haven't even taken me out on a date. Were just friends."

"Homecoming?"

"As your date. Not as in we're dating." Lillian teased.

"Lillian If you think I'm about to let you walk around this school single you have another thing coming." Parking Adrian opened the door for Lillian.

Hoping out, she said, "I want a proper date and for you to ask me out officially. Other then that I'm a free woman." Lillian stated, kissed him on the cheek and went to class.

Adrian stood there amazed.

He whispered to himself, "Oh I'll show you just how taken you are."

Adrian finds Jaylen in class and they slap hands. "Aye I have something embarrassing to do but I need your help."

Jaylen agrees, "Yeah I gotchu. What do you need from me?"

"Your musical talent." Jaylen was taken back but still agreed.

Zara was getting out of meeting with her adviser about her college classes. On her way out of the office, she ran into Justin speaking with the vice principal.

She tried to sneak out praying that he wouldn't see her.

"Zara! Hey wait up." Thats when Zara speed walked. Justin ran after her and stopped in front of her.

"Hey!" He smiled, the same smile he would give Zara after he would hit her and say I love you in the same second.

He reached to hug her and Zara pushed him on his chest.

"Don't touch me." Then she tried to walk past him again but he kept up.

"Come on girl. Its been forever since we saw each other. How about dinner tonight?"

Zara refused to make eye contact with him and to keep a distance so he couldn't touch her. "I can't, I have plans."

"Only 1 hour." He begged.

Quincy spotted Zara seeing how uncomfortable she looked. He called out for her. "Zara I need to speak with you over your paper."

"Yes Mr King." Zara let out a breath of relief when Quincy pulled her away.