See me

Lillian had yet another meeting to go to with her grandfather. All he wants her to do is focus on taking over. All her life shes been told what to do.

During dinner her aunt was bragging about all she does for the family and how Lillians cousin is almost done with college.

Her grandfathers interrupted her. "No! As I have said before. Lillian will be taking over." That shut up her aunt, for now.

He looks over to see Lillian just staring at her food.

"Lillian sweetheart."

"Yes Grandfather?"

"How does going to Seoul for your senior year sound?" Lily almost choked.

"Sure Grandfather." She said giving into his wishes as she always does. Feeling the tears come to her eyes she quickly excused herself from the table.

Leaving the restaurant she goes to the elevator getting to her room.

"Why is this happening to me?" She said to herself, throwing her heels across the room.
She goes to her closest and stares at the clothes that she is forced to wear. No more sports wear, no more gym shoes, no more sweatshirts. Nothing.

It's like as soon as she turned 16 is when her grandfather slowly started taking over her life.

Looking at the picture of her parents she cries even more.

"Why did you leave me? I know it's not was your fault but it's so hard without you here." She stares at it a moment longer and gets ready for bed.

She checks her group chats and Asia is complaining about her brother in the chat hes in. They got back and forth while Zara starts sending puppies play fighting. Say that its them.

Z: Why do yall need us to fight?

As: He started it. Go to bed!

Ad: Always blaming other people. You go to bed.

Jon: Why wont yall both go to bed so my phone will stop buzzing.

Lily: Fights over. NIGHT!

Getting home Jaylen texts Asia. After 20 minutes of not getting a response he asked Adrian if she was okay.

That's when Adrian knocked on her door. A sleepy Asia opens it.

She rolls her eyes. "Yes?"

"What happened earlier today?" She looked away from him.

"Uhh I don't wanna talk about it." She moves back to close the door when he stops it. She then opens it throwing him off balance.

"Get out!" She pushes him with her body while he just leans on her.

"Uhhh your so heavy. You're the most annoying twin!" He just laughs the whole time. She finally gives a big push and he lands on the ground just far enough to where she could close the door.

Rose hears all the yelling and comes up the stairs in time for Adrian to get up.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Sorry ma. I was just annoying her."

"Well leave your sister alone then."

After that Asia get on the group chat and starts messing with him back.

Myles arrives home to see a moving truck.

Emily, his mom is standing in front of it smoking.

"Mom?" She sees him a and quickly puts her cigarette out.