Game Day!!!!

Its friday and the school is going all out. Blue and gold everywhere. Asia would know cause she stayed after school to help.

Everyone started coming in the school doors. Then the royal couple came in. Karly wearing Adrians jersey. If Asia could turned green of jealousy she would. Jaylen came and leaned against the locker next to asia. She smiled at him and grabbed her book.

Jaylen smiled back knowing he had a surprise for her, "So I heard from a little birdy that you wanted to wanted to wear this." He holds up his jersey.

"Yay!!" She gladly takes it.

"I'm glad your happy. Did you want me to wait for you put it on?" She nods her head fiercely.

Running to the bathroom she happily puts it on. Dre walks over to Jaylen they slap hands.

"What's up?" Adrian greeted.

"Nothing much just waiting on Asia." As if on cue, she comes skipping out and Dre get defensive.

"Why are you wearing his jersey?"

Asia fired back, "Cause I can." Before he could protest Karly pulls him away. Walking back over to the popular crowd, she started firing off stuff about how they need to make appearances at the game later today.

"And my parents are coming. Were all having dinner next friday." Dre just nods at everything. They pass by lillian and Zara and he waves and smiles at them.

With the help of Zara news article on Jaylen. I think everyone was just glad that its our first home game and with Jaylen on it its going to turn out great.  

Starting out the game you see the right side of the bleachers filled with blue and gold. the other with red and white. Everyone ready to cheer and support their team. Fight for the first win between the biggest of rivals.

Anastasia, Zara with little Bianca and Lillian all sat together with the twins parents sitting 3 rows down. Asia could see her mother on her phone typing away.

Zara noticed her mood. "Asia what's wrong? this is suppose to be a great day to celebrate and have fun."

"Nothing." She says playing with her god child. Zara nods knowing she'll get the anwser later. Zara spots Myles and runs off to report and record the game for tomorrows news. 

Jaylen was super nervous, He was ready but he knew he was rusty on his plays. Jaylen had spent all last night working out and drinking protein shakes. 

Jon came over to Jaylen. 

"Man lossen up. Its just a game. Just remember the feeling you had yesturady and times that by 10 cause were going to win this game." That did make him feel better. Adrian added,  "If they say you use to be one of the best player then we have the wild card dont we?"

Jaylen nodded agreeing. He double checks his phone seeing he has a text from his mother.

Cant wait to see you play.

He internally screamed. He knew that if she makes a scene then shes going to rehab for sure.

Andrew turned around looking up at Anastasia who was playing with Bianca. Lillian spots him and nudges Asia. Asia smiles and waves to her father. Rose turns to look at her husband and sees his attention on Anastasia. Turning she sees her and turns back to her phone.

Rose spoke to Drew, "I don't like her friends. One is being raised by her grandfather and one has a child. I swear if she gets pregnant in high school I'm killing her."

Drew pointed out, "We got pregnant young."

"We were also married. I also made sure our parents didn't make an agreement that affected our childern as well."